Interesting Costume

flypig

I noticed for a while now that there are players with very interesting costume or clothes around.. The other day, I saw some female players in bikinis, and tube tops!

I can't seem to find these any while, in the makeover shop in Varrock or any random event costume as well.. Can someone shed some light? Are they quest rewards? Are there also "special" costumes or clothings for male players as well?

:)

If I am looking further, that's because I am standing on the shoulders of Giant..!

The short pink and bright blue clothing is from Keldagrim, the Dwarf City underground. You can get there by cart if you've completed the necessary quests, or through the cave near rock crabs east of Rellekka.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

Ahh!!

Thanks for the enlightenment! Are these the only 2 shops around?

Btw, are there any quest requirements to enter Keldagrim?

TIA

If I am looking further, that's because I am standing on the shoulders of Giant..!

Uhm.. I think you may have to start the first dwarf quest to get in, I'm not sure. It's been well over a year since I've been down there. Either way, you have to first talk to the dwarves at the boat once you get into the cave. Not the one dwarf by the little boat, but the three dwarves by the big boat. ;)

http://tip.it/runescape/?page=keldagrim.htm

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

Thanks for the enlightenment! Are these the only 2 shops around?

You mentioned bikinis in your first post, closest thing I can think of are tribal tops which can be bought cheaply on the G.E. or from Gabooty's Tai Bwo Wannai store:

taibwowannai_store.png

PS. No summer outfit is complete without the right Villager Sandals ;)

This really gets down to the morals of cheating versus the morals of being forced to throw away your life [1000's of hours] to access content you enjoy

Isn't life about throwing away your life (a job) to access content you enjoy?

Interesting..!

Another location! I have went to the Tai Bwo Wannai shop before but didn't think there is any thing..

I think I may wanna write a RS Fashion Guide..!

Anymore inputs from any kind players out there?

keep them coming!

:)