Fight style should stay the same after logging off

pitamarliz

Ok this happens a lot to me..

I wanna train my strength for example so i put the fighting style on aggressive..

sometimes i go piss or something so it auto-logs out, sometimes i switch worlds to find a less crowded one.. but i always forget to put the fight style on agression again so i always train my att for a while until noticing it.. very annoying.. they should make the fight style stay the same after logging off.

donit you think?

I completely agree... For training it is frustrating to find you are training attack for a half hour instead of strength, and for PKing with a ranger or mage, sometimes you switch worlds to find more victims and sucks (espeically for mages) your best attack not selected.

I HIGHLY doubt jagex visits this forum, much less does anything else to notice the issues in their games. It seems that they spend their time adding new content and not fixing glaring issues, however small they may seem.

yup i agree too.

on a similar theme, I wish that that I didnt keep having to change from 'swap' to 'insert' on my bank every time i log in. I never want to swap stuff as i like to keep my bank tidy and it really gets irritating.

curanir1.png

Best Barrows Chest: guth skirt, dh helm, dh axe, racks, gp (23/08/06); best tt reward: robin, guthix helm, guthix legs, nats, rune legs

No it should not.

Doing so would make afk training far more easier. A simple autologin program could set an infinite loop of training strength, while you do something else. Jagex does not want to encourage this and thusresets it on every log in to make sure you're paying attention.

No it should not.

Doing so would make afk training far more easier. A simple autologin program could set an infinite loop of training strength, while you do something else. Jagex does not want to encourage this and thus resets it on every log in to make sure you're paying attention.

I agree with Bubs. The default is good. Lest you be killed by a random event, I advise y'all to NEVER leave the PC whine 'scaping it.

lpinkus

I completely agree... For training it is frustrating to find you are training attack for a half hour instead of strength

YES! That happens to me like everytime when i get con lost... I always forgot to set it to a str mode... :roll:

RSN - Ur Enemy, lvl 120 - Back in action!:)

Oldest rsn: Obu86 lvl 100 :P ~Retired~

RS Since 2001

Ok this happens a lot to me..

I wanna train my strength for example so i put the fighting style on aggressive..

sometimes i go **** or something so it auto-logs out, sometimes i switch worlds to find a less crowded one.. but i always forget to put the fight style on agression again so i always train my att for a while until noticing it.. very annoying.. they should make the fight style stay the same after logging off.

donit you think?

Fix that, pls?[/b]

tek0705042a6479ro0.pngblipo1cd.png

yea... same as using fire staff for alch wan your fighting mellee... always fergotten that...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined