biggest battle runescape WILL hopefully see

Kedai

i think would should train the king black dragons and then we have control of them and use them againist the monsters :P then kill the king black dragons after and we win the war :twisted: ! who's with me *runs off to the king black dragons but doesnt know were cause he aint members*

lifeguard200

u gotta plan there dont u.

Im with you all da way! 8)

having lumby being overrun will b funny. Noobs dying over and over again :)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw, is this really going to happen, hope it does cause im ready to kick some rs monsters ***( these are the astrics,hoped i spelled it right :oops:, it didnt get blocked off)

lifeguard200

asterix :P

As for lower levels, well they don't have to log on i guess. but if it's multi combat everywhere we wud all be working together and help them out

it wasn't fair then... i think probably jagex wont make that.. since everything they make are for people of all levels..

Forever F2P

skill total: 1053

My Stats + Bank

<!-- m -->http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=516379<!-- m -->

its not very fair for the lower levels..

I don't think they would have it that bad, in full combat like that high lvls would not pick up everything the monster drops to save inventory space, and some would die, a low lvl could run in and grab some items.

There would also be lower lvl monsters, i mean the gaurds do have to be able to stop something. :P

Or a high lvl could hire a trusted low lvl as a runner, to bring food and to bank the loot.

f2p skilltotal 1050+

i think we should not u other ppl's items as incentives. i think it would be better if the ppl were fighting for their lives, it would be better. for example, u could give ppl that have contributed in fighting with some kind of medal (medal of courage?)that might give them discounts when buying things from stores after the battle. n then low lvls can fight low lvl monsters to get such medals so its for everybody. n then, those that died would not be able to get such medals.

also i think before the war starts, ppl should be able to choose sides. noob haters will probbably choose to follow zamorak :twisted: but these ppl will lose their items when they die. :twisted: (so as to minimise the no. of ppl joining)but if they do survive they should also receive a medal.

n about draynor manor, if prof. oddenstein does turn does monsters into chickens it'll surely be very crowded. imagine a lvl 120 chicken?that would be free xp. :wink:

haha woulda be cool:) then i would have fun again in this game :lol:

making u own team to survive and safing peeps from monsters;) or just see them die :P

Yep good idea..but jagex wont do it..lol they sox :P

The biggist battle has already happend...

RSD vs DI

Like 400 people lol.

400 people would be more than a potential 10,000? :roll:

Yeah make a server that holds 10,000 people.

these are my ideas..

1. all of runescape should be multi combat area where any1 can attack any1.

2. there will be a criminal system so if u attack players not legal(outside of wildy) guards will chase after u and if caught they will attack until dead. if u die than u will be sent 2 jail for 20+ min. depending of wat u did.

3. once over week are so there would be a raid a monsters that just attack 1 city in rs, controlled by a kbd which comes when his minions are almost defeated

tell me wat u think now?? 8)

Guest Aqua-Gorilla

People could just commit the crime, go to bank, get runes, go to jail, and tele out. Nothing in this game is fair to low levels, so I think why change it now. :P The weakest monster should be level 40. The guards should get massacred. Only safe points would be alters.

noooooo!!!!!!!!!

no more of these dumb posts! it would be too hard to program and too hard to organize. the people that dont want to do it would be sucked in anyways, and itd be too drawn out, messing up everything else in runescape that is going on.

it will never happen. jagex wont do it. sorry.

that would rock so much :twisted: but jagex would get their panties in a bunch just because they didn't think of it themselves :roll:

123 Combat / 1900 Skill Total / 99 HP / 7x 99 Stats