Herb farming question.

t0nkin

I need some help choosing the right herb to farm. Now I don't really need much exp from farming these herbs as I am doing tree seeds at the same time. What I do need however, is to maximize my profits while herb farming to partially cover the cost of the tree seeds. My current farming level is 67.

So with all this in mind.. What herbs should I be farming?

Thanks!

Thanks for the speedy replies. :D

Unfortunately I'm not much of a quester so I have yet to unlock the disease free quest. I was planting Toadflax but I noticed they were dying a lot so I moved onto a different Herb.

I am currently doing Snapdragons so I might just stick with them if more people suggest it.

Thanks for the speedy replies. :D

Unfortunately I'm not much of a quester so I have yet to unlock the disease free quest. I was planting Toadflax but I noticed they were dying a lot so I moved onto a different Herb.

I am currently doing Snapdragons so I might just stick with them if more people suggest it.

Yeah, I've noticed Toadflax dies a lot more than Snapdragons. At least one dies every run. >.>

im farming toadflax and mine don't die too often maybe 1 every 3 runs. But when one does die u only loose 900gp rather than the 40k or whatever a snap seed is.

Is kwuarm worth doing ?

Lameo3.png

Joined RS Dec 24th 2004.

99 Hunter 14.08.09 10084th

99 Cooking 17.06.11 188188th

<< Drum and Bass