Lost - tv show (spoilers)

indy500fan

season 2 premeire just finished, anyone else watch it? anyone else kinda let down? it really didnt seem as exciting as last seasons episodes, and after waiting so long for the new season i was kindof disapointed. they start something with shannon, seeing walt in the forest, and then leave that completely out of the rest. they didnt even give you enough to make you think about it, just she saw walt in the forest. the end wasnt really a suprise at all, it was really obvious that it was the same guy when they were running. they kinda showed the guy in the begining, and they showed him being a health nut, and then while they were running he said he was traveling around the world. made it way to obvious. i just hope the rest of the season is good :?

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Hey i still liked it!! I thought it was pretty cool. I didn't get to see the last part, i only saw upto where the Women's legs began to move. What happened after that???

Is the old guy the main dude who is running the whole place? if not who is? cause i just saw the doc point a gun to him, but i thought he just went down there after him.

dangermouse01sy3.jpg

Visit my DeviantArt Page at http://vladmoney.deviantart.com

Snape Kills Dumbledore!!!!!!

huh? did i miss something, i dont remember that. or those people :?

Hey i still liked it!! I thought it was pretty cool. I didn't get to see the last part, i only saw upto where the Women's legs began to move. What happened after that???

Is the old guy the main dude who is running the whole place? if not who is? cause i just saw the doc point a gun to him, but i thought he just went down there after him.

yeah, it was pretty cool i guess. just seemed kinda a let down. i still wont miss an episode, i asked off work wednesdays indefinently :lol: . i would tell you what happened after wards, but im really bad at explaining things and its so much more interesting seeing it. but i can answer that last part, we dont know yet. all they had was kate being sucked down the hole, then john looking like he was going afterwards and they cut away. when they show jack come, john is already down the hole so we can assume he was brought down also. jack is able to get down by himself freely, and can actually explore a little bit before the guy stops him. lock keeps on saying everything is fine, and they show that the guy down there is the same guy that was in the stadium with jack. then they dont show you anything else. now that i look back it does have everything that one of the first seasons episodes did, i was just expecting to much i guess :lol:

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I don't make a routine of watching the show, but I have a bit and have a concept of what's going on. Last night we got this satellite thing installed kinda like Tivo where you can rewind, pause, etc., the tv. So I came in at the end of the show and rewound to the beginning, fast forwarded through commercials, and finished it. Was pretty cool. The show certainly makes you want to watch more.

peterstretchfn5.gif

09/22 - Harold revealed that though the second episode was supposed to be Sawyer-centric, they changed it to be one that focuses on his character, Michael, because "it goes along better with what's going on in the show." This week's episode is "more of my backstory. You know, the first episode, we weren't there, so then it just picks up right where we left off, so it's mostly about Walt." Source: Kristin on E!Online

09/19 - Just heard they changed the second episode from Sawyer-centric to Michael-centric. Source: Kristin on E!Online

09/15 - Their raft destroyed, Michael, Sawyer and Jin encounter another predator in the ocean. And on land, the hatch doesn't seem to be any safer. Nikki: Jolene Blalock. Source: TV Guide Online

09/14 - The two men lucky enough to make it back onto the raft discover they are being attacked by a great white. Source: USA Today

09/12 - Jolene Blalock appears in Episode Two as a figure in Sawyer's past. Source: Los Angeles Times

09/12 - With the abduction of Walt fresh on their minds and their raft destroyed, Michael, Sawyer and Jin fight for their lives and discover a new predator in the roiling ocean. Meanwhile on land, Locke must descend into the hatch when one castaway goes missing inside. Jolene Blalock (ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬Å EnterpriseÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

Please dont tell me you typed that all out :shock: :shock:

I only watched the first episode and some of the 3rd I think cause I was round a friends house. I like the setting and the characters seemed interesting but I couldnt get hooked for some reason.

I know a lot of other people enjoyed it though :wink:

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.