All Stats to 60+

Gandalf14141

So I have a new goal of all stats to 60+ (70+ is too much atm). What is the most cost effective and efficient way of getting stats up? Stats in siggy.

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

oak larders for construction.

herb farming, ranarr or kwuarm seeds, kwuarm will be faster, but ranarr will have better profits.

you could make steel bars or cannonballs if you want a profit with smithing, all i think you will like gold smithing better.

Evilfish1.png

I think I'll do Baby Blacks :P

So I have a new goal of all stats to 60+ (70+ is too much atm). What is the most cost effective and efficient way of getting stats up? Stats in siggy.

So you want:

Summoning from 53 - How many charms do you have?

Construction from 50 - Replace oak larders, use an SC hammer and you do half the planks, saving the other 1432 oak planks

Agility from 58 - Either Agility arena (120 tickets) or the wilderness course (55 laps)

Smithing from 57 - You could quickly do goldsmithing gauntlets, but that's a 745k loss

Farming from 55 - Do some tree seeds and herb seeds for the money

Herblore from 46 - Ranarrs to prayer pots are supposed to be the most money efficient

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

Smithing is easy... just superheat mith

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

So you want:

Summoning from 53 - How many charms do you have? (485 Gold and 129 Crim not gunna use green/blue)

Construction from 50 - Replace oak larders, use an SC hammer and you do half the planks, saving the other 1432 oak planks Ok

Agility from 58 - Either Agility arena (120 tickets) or the wilderness course (55 laps) Doing ape atoll

Smithing from 57 - You could quickly do goldsmithing gauntlets, but that's a 745k loss

Farming from 55 - Do some tree seeds and herb seeds for the money Doing This

Herblore from 46 - Ranarrs to prayer pots are supposed to be the most money efficient

[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

Summoning from 53 - How many charms do you have? (485 Gold and 129 Crim not gunna use green/blue)

You're going to want to use the crimson charms to train mainly doing Bloated Leeches, but then you might as well use a ton of gold to make a bunch of Terrorbirds, even if they aren't MUCH exp because they're the best gold exp use, and also utility as pouches, even until past 60. Both the raw bird meat and the raw beef for those two pouches can be bought in Oo'glog (from As a First Resort...) at a shop very close to a bank, if they won't buy on the GE.

You really need 620 crimsons to get to 60, though, and each gold is only about 1/3 the experience of a crimson, and note that this would cost 1.8M in shards, but it would only cost 544k if you sell the Bloated Leech pouches back to Bogrog for shards, which you should be able to do by level 55 or 56 -ish.

Your stats look high enough to try killing waterfiends, you could check out this link for suggestions on it.

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

I usually kill dusties for crimsons

WEWT WEWT 200th Post

[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png

grammar2gr8dx.png

I usually kill dusties for crimsons

WEWT WEWT 200th Post

Ah yeah, they're better combat exp but not as good on the actual charm dropping. Another thing you can do is train all the other skills before you finish training summoning with Guthix's Tears and whatnot, haha

And Nice!

So you want:

Summoning from 53 - How many charms do you have?

Construction from 50 - Replace oak larders, use an SC hammer and you do half the planks, saving the other 1432 oak planks

Agility from 58 - Either Agility arena (120 tickets) or the wilderness course (55 laps)

Farming from 55 - Do some tree seeds and herb seeds for the money

I believe using SC hammers for smithing and making something like mith bolts (unf) or steel platebodies would cost less. And faster, but you do have to play stealing creation.

Staurolite.png

Smithing isnt hard, it's only 5 levels. Go SC hammers when you can use mith so dont waste them.

Summoning = just charm farm and make some cash while doing it.

Con = oak larders. No other alternative to be honest.

Herb = ewwy. It's not a good idea to train it right now.. wait a while.

Farming = easy. Just plant trees and fruit trees at night, get up and re-do them in the morning, then at night re-do them again. And herb runs between slayer tasks (charms in summon) or skilling other things (75 mins per growth) is the way.

Agility = just go to Wilderness course. I did, it's not hard and it's pretty fun.. in an agility kind of way.

:thumbup:

I dont need a siggy no moar.