Edit the Messaging title?

When we log-in Forums, you just click "View new posts" and help others in Forums, but when someone sends you a PM, it takes me a while to figure its come... so I think when you recieve a PM, show a box saying "Click here to open your PM" or have "0 new messages" flashing?

a70kf.png

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated |

http://rs-df.com/forums

Can't you just activate the "Pop up window on new private message" option under Board preferences? That's pretty much the same thing, it will show you when you have a new message.

penguin.gif

pixel avvy by me deviantART

I've noticed that on some browsers and due to some ad-block/pop-up blockers it doesn't pop up. It also doesn't pop up if you navigate away from the login page too quickly.

But at the top, the '0 new messages' turns to '1 new message' when you get one, all you have to do is look at the top bar. (on the TIF theme)

It's always in the menubar at the top of the tif theme. I assume you're using that theme but if you're not that may be a part of the problem.

Can't you just activate the "Pop up window on new private message" option under Board preferences? That's pretty much the same thing, it will show you when you have a new message.

I'm assuming OP hasn't done this. Chester, try this out, and if it doesn't work then post back.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I have the pop-up thing on, and pop-up blocker on, so a little sticky-looking note pops under the address bar. And usually that means lol ray has friends / PM / PM stop trolling.

I dont need a siggy no moar.