SC tools questions

mario_sunny

Hello,

I've been playing SC for a while and have acumulated around 2050 points. I've basically gotten sick of the minigame for obvious reasons.

Anyway... I'd like to spend my points on some proto-tools now (the 2 times exp ones). But I want to be wise on what I transform it into though, so I've got a few questions:

1) How good is a proto pickaxe compared to other pickaxes? Bronze, rune, etc.?

2) How good is a proto hatchet compared to other hatchets? Bronze, rune, dragon, etc.?

3) Can the proto butterfly net ONLY be used to catch butterflies?

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

1) "Sacred clay pickaxe mines at the same speed as Rune pickaxe or Inferno Adze. "

- Source

2) "The cuts as if it was a rune hatchet..." (yay for finding a typo)

- Source

3) "This butterfly net gives a double experience bonus while catching butterflies and implings."

- Source

:)

I don't think they are really worth using for both woodcutting and minin unless you uterly hate those skills.

From experience, the best uses are smithing and construction, because of halving the costs are the best uses.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I don't think they are really worth using for both woodcutting and minin unless you uterly hate those skills.

From experience, the best uses are smithing and construction, because of halving the costs are the best uses.

and the hammers last the most exp each anyway. then the next best would probably be the crafting needle

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

and the hammers last the most exp each anyway. then the next best would probably be the crafting needle

I think the knife for fletching also lasts quite a while, but fletching is already cheap enough, so it's not worth it unless you just want a few quick levels.

Staurolite.png