A few quick Shooting Star q's -EDIT new q's

SirHartlar

1. What are the most commonly used cc for team star hunting? I want to try and avoid the masses so hopefully I can eliminate which worlds to go on. ;)

2. What is the experience like in comparison to other methods? I would have thought it was worse than powermining granite and similar grinding rates but what is it better than?

3. When does another star become available to view in the telescope? After the latest one has landed or after it has been mined completely?

Thanks guys. :thumbup:

1. What does the ore bonus do exactly? If you are mining iron ore for example, every ore you mine is doubled in your inventory?

2. Does stardust go up in increments of 1? If so, does a SC pickaxe degrade one charge per stardust?

1 it randomly mines 2 ores at once just like varrock armour it don't work every time

2 yes you mine it in increments of 1 upto a max of 200 after that just mine it for xp ive no idea about SC though

bickers007.png

1. "Star Find" is the most popular clan chat for star hunting.

2. I gained an average of 50k xp/hr with SC pickaxes while mining stars. Some waves more, some waves less. It really helps when you can tag a couple stars. It is better than clicking multiple times for experience, as you only click once per layer, and another time if you hit 200 dust during the star.

3. I believe it is 10 minutes after the star lands. I do know that the star does not have to be completely mined before viewing another star, as I have had PvP stars which lasted over an hour (I checked the next landing before it was finished).

If you have any other star mining questions, just let me know. I went from 80-90 mining on stars alone. :thumbup:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png