What should I do to make money

n64jive

Runescape is getting pretty boring. I've soloed bandos for the first time last night, and although it was fun, I think I would be more into a team thing(teaming armadyl?)...

If you leave suggestions, guides to that would be fun as well.

Stats:

N64jive.png

w4M8t.png

Try getting 99 def. Maybe do it through slayer so you can get some charms to get your summoning up. A higher summoning would be great for everything. Bringing a War Tortoise to Arma will make you loved by your team.

While doing slayer you could get some nice drops. Oh and plant some herbs to get your farming up, you'll also get some nice money from selling the herbs.

You could also try doing Sara GWD. I heard that its pretty decent GP.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Well there are always the obvious options like Aviansies and Green Dragons for fast money, then there is Slayer for a more relaxed, fun money making. If youre looking for something team-able then Bandos is the way to go. With your levels, any sort of GS and decent armour yo should find a team with no hastle. What i like about Bandos teaming is the fact that you dont need to spend alot of money on an inventory and you can still last for hours. I manage to last for 5hours+ without any BoB and Torags.

Best of Luck.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Get 69 summoning (fruit bat), and 90+ range (armadyl) then you could probably do any GWD boss. You could still bandos and saradomin now because in a relatively large team you wont need a summon.

Either barrage rock lobsters > Waterfiends > Slay for the charms. For ranging do avvys until you can afford to chin your level until 90.

randomkcopyq.png

I just spent 12m on barrows armour/food+pots because I had many plans. I was going to slay, then I was going to to barrows(which isn't good money anymore it sounds like), then I soloed kq a few times as kalphites were my slayer task, I figured I'd have some fun and maybe get a lucky 5m drop (http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?times=36 d chain was 20m at this time), got bored of that, decided to try bandos. Killed him 6 times(only got the drop 5 times)..that was fun, but I don't like the whole only two trips and you have to restock thing, which I why I concluded I want to do a team thing.

I'm currently semi-retired and in 'the'. The clan isn't very active anymore, and there aren't as many team events as their used to be(I used to do DK's about nightly with some of the guys, and that made me a lot of money)...I'm down to about 1m cash after splurging it. Might have to 26k to get that back to acceptable levels(scared of using my brawlers after the recent update)...

I thank you all for your help

w4M8t.png

Might have to 26k to get that back to acceptable levels(scared of using my brawlers after the recent update)...
I know how you feel. I cannot use my smithing brawlers in the wilderness for five minutes before a group comes along. It wouldn't be so bad, as I bring like four brews with me, but multiple people barrage while two of them use their dragon spear specials on me which prevents me from eating/drinking/teleporting. Bounty (+1) worlds are great for keeping your brawlers but there is always a clan near the ruins. :(
hopesolopatriot.jpg

yeah...mine are fishing brawlers. Usually I can get about 10-15 tuna/swordfish before I get attacked. I'm not going to risk 75k gp while fishing, I'd rather just stand around and tank.

w4M8t.png