~Ausurai- Back on main. Blog Finished

End of the first day of this blog, and second day on the account, just finished getting 33 Quest Points, and I am going to aim to complete Dragon Slayer at around cb lvl 26-30. May be able to do that in the next couple days, Will probably Be making money for Swordies and Mage.

[hide=Champions Guild]Guildofchamps.jpg

09-07-31215919.jpg[/hide]

Thanks again to everyone who has posted so far, best of luck to anyone who is reading this :D

Kill elvarg now :o

with your lvl 8 :mrgreen:

How come you have a date in your screen? shouldn't there be report abuse? :D

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

sigforilufyoubyhawkxs.jpg

CLICK ME.

If U click this I won't eat your brain! I Plomise

angel2w.gifThank you Hawkxs For the awesome siggy!

Kill elvarg now :o

with your lvl 8 :mrgreen:

How come you have a date in your screen? shouldn't there be report abuse? :D

I have heard that a lvl 6 member has finished Dragon Slayer, but don't know if that is true. I will probly do it at 23 or 29 mage with 20hp and 20 def. The reason there is a date is because im playing Runescape through SwiftKit, and it takes screenshots as well and adds its logo and a date so I can keep track of when I do things :)

Thank you for the support, Update on progress, Just Died at ghosts in Melzars maze because of a 10 second forum read :wall: , Lost 500 fire strikes, now leveling defence before trying the maze again :lol:

A slow day experience wise, 09-08-01170327.jpg was what I did during my briefe time off through the day, forgot to take a 10 str screen but it is a very minor level so no loss. Tommorow I will be aiming to get my defence up high enough to try Melzars Maze again.

Just got 20 defence, training on a mix of cows and mino's. I was amazed when i had to move because level 75's kept coming to get iron arrows :wall: I am currently heading back to the maze for a second shot and to train mage, dont think Iwould be able to kill Melzar or the lesser yet but hopefully can get that far :)

Update: Got through the maze had to home teleport after Melzar, as i only had 40 chaos left and didn't know if lesser has a 100% drop rate for the final key. Currently making money to go throuh maze and hopefully kill the lesser and get the final key :). Also trying to find out if mage works for the safe spot in Elvargs Room, if not ill just level and and longrange it with a crossbow :)

Further Update: Finished off today getting through all of Melzar's maze, I found that the ghosts have teh worst drop rate by far as I would use over 80 firestrikes to get a key, and zombies having the best rate killing 4 in two trips and getting 2 keys, the lesser was no problem as there is a safe area u can kill him with and I got a key first kill, dont know if they have 100% drop rate in the Maze or not. In the process of going through the maze I gained, nine magic levels, three hitpoints levels and one defence level as well as using over 400 Fire Strikes and 250 Air Bolts. The next major step of the journey is seeing if the safe spot in the dragon lair is suitable for mage ,if not I will just level range to about lvl 25 and take about 1000-2000 bolts to use :P

[hide=Getting the Map section]09-08-03011238.jpg[/hide]

I got champions guild at level 3 <3: Luckily the demon thing only had 8hp so i didn't level any combat stats :)

But getting the map piece at 25 is better than I did

Good luck, keep the account low combat for a bit 'cos its fun to show off your low leveledness :)

Jamje.png

null and void

Thanks alot for the support Biscit and a big congrats on being in the guild at lvl 3. I know what you mean about being a low level with great achievemnets, I have leveled a few skillers and nothing is better then shocking a high level player with better non combat stats than them. I probably will stay low level once I complete dragon slayer untill I complete all the F2p Quests and the lumbridge achievement diary, then I will be movng onto members and my goal is actually to get higher combat stats than I have had before. To me the appeal of being a level 3 with amazing stats, is the same as being at a combat level of 120+.

Update on Goals: Today I have Uni from 8am-9pm so i may not get any scaping done, however I have a couple breaks so hopefully I can complete the Map part of dragon Slayer at least and maybe get to the stage where I can Slay the Dragon after my workout tonight.

Update #2: After Looking through many sources of information about the quest I have found that ranging with bronze bolts is the most efficient emthod of completeing this quest. As buying 3k bronze bolts to kill the dragon is only 9k where as a possible 1K+ earth bolts is anywhere above 150K. I will Attempt to range Elvarg at 25-27 range and with 3k bolts and a safe spot it is just a matter of time. If my calculations are correct i should still be able to complete the quest at sub 30 combat which is my goal.

Finally Completed Dragon Slayer today however the victory wasn't as sweet as I wanted due to a bit of "drama".

To begin I finally got 28 range so I stocked up with 8k bronze bolts and an invent of lobsters and headed off to kill Elvarg, once in the cave the damage started to come slowly and I had got Elvarg about 1/4 of his health down after about 100 bolts, after getting Elvarg down to around half health a level 49 comes in and I ask him politely to switch worlds and not interfere with my fight, however he must have reported me for bug abuse or autoing because as soon as I say that next thing I know I get a random event. I am really angry now because I dont think I have gotten over 50% of the damage down yet and as I expected when I get back the level 49 is killing the rest of the health while the dragon still has aggro on me, I was so angry I said "You can't even kill him yourself. Because in my mind all my hard work was wasted because this guy had to take half of the kill. I would have been happier if I didnt do over 50% of the damage as I would have at least killed the dragon by myself which I would have eventually achieved. In the end however the kill was mine and I had to accept that it was a hollow victory. I was filming the fight so I will upload it and you can see the full fight and all the events occur.

[hide=Pictures of Fight]09-08-04105319.jpg

09-08-04105639.jpg

09-08-04105641.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Quest Complete]09-08-04111948.jpg[/hide]

Congratulations! I'm sorry to hear about the hollow victory, but at least the guy has to kill a whole nother dragon.

:thumbsup:

Thanks Alot, yeah and plus as I was leaving another guy came so I guess they can compete over it now :P I am feeling better bout it now because I know that I would have easily killed it if that guy hadn't of shpwn up , I still had 7800 bolts left :P. Now I just have to complete all the Lumbridge achievement diarys and I can move onto Members :)

Update: Just Uploaded the Vid I made of the final fight with Elvarg, Not very good quality but it is my first vid. I will probably update it later with commentary. Didn't know how to get it to the right size and the music is one of the few tracks i have on my computer at the moment.

[hide=Watch The Fight][yt]CtCLDMYCLaA[/yt][/hide]

Just Spent the last day getting most of the levels required for the Easy and Medium Lumbridge Achievement Diary, Was postponed slightly due to a major shortage in ores needed to get 36 smithing. however I had all the levels needed to complete the easy goals.

09-08-05223022.jpg

I will be spending tommorow with my girlfriend and at uni so hopefully I can get the ermaining f2p levels I need on friday :) Also I only have to complete Sheild of Arrav Qust to finish off all of the F2p Quests.