Degrading:Barrows and Crystal

TubbyMcFee

A few questions about degrading for Crystal shields and barrows.

1.) If hit with a 0, does a Barrows armor piece still degrade? It degrades over time used in combat, it degrades to 0 pproximately every 15 hours.

2.)Whcih degrades faster, the crystal shield or the barrows piece.Well I would think the crystal shield because it degrades over 2500 hits, but it doesn't degrade if you are hit a 0.

Tipit's barrows guide has more information on the barrows armour if you want to see more.

Barrows armor degrades from 100-0 over a timespan of 15 hours (combat time). It doesn't degrade when you're just wearing it, though. If you're being hit 0s on Barrows, it still degrades because it's combat. For crystal, you get 2500 charges, which degrade when you're getting hit. Thus, crystal degrades way faster than barrows.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Barrows doesn't degrade over 15 hours... Hmm.. I have combat in my Torag legs for way over that.. :ohnoes:

Crystal would degrade first. It goes on hits.

AnthonyWL.png

99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | 99 Woodcutting | | 99 Herblore | 99 Prayer |

| 99 Runecrafting | 99 Fletching | 99 Hitpoints | 99 Range |

Youtube: AnthonyOnRS.

Assume you get hit once every 3 seconds, it would take 2 hours to used up all 2500 charges. Faster if in muticombat and definitely faster than barrows.

Barrows fully degrades in 15 hours, when you are in combat. That means the moments that when you are unable to open your worldmap, your barrows amour is degrading.

Crystal shield isnt that great anyway... I would suggest you get a spirit shield (no - magic bouns? or a blessed if you have 60 prayer)/granite(range bonus?) for similar defence bonus without the repair cost.

Barrows doesn't degrade over 15 hours... Hmm.. I have combat in my Torag legs for way over that.. :ohnoes:

Crystal would degrade first. It goes on hits.

15 hours in combat; even when training you aren't constantly in combat.

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

Assume you get hit once every 3 seconds, it would take 2 hours to used up all 2500 charges. Faster if in muticombat and definitely faster than barrows.

Barrows fully degrades in 15 hours, when you are in combat. That means the moments that when you are unable to open your worldmap, your barrows amour is degrading.

Crystal shield isnt that great anyway... I would suggest you get a spirit shield (no - magic bouns? or a blessed if you have 60 prayer)/granite(range bonus?) for similar defence bonus without the repair cost.

You could also use a flame pit in a person's house and constantly heal. To add more damage, make three treasure rooms around the oubliette and put tok-xils in them. You'll have 3 constant hits from the flame pit + 3 extra hits from the tok-xils.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.