Is gettig back my Fighter Torso worth it?

gorgoroth

Well i lost my Torso a long time ago and i was wondering wether or no it would be worth gettng it back or not? Keep in mind that i have 99 Defense. I know that i will lose out on alot of +Def Bonus is i switch from Barrows to the Torso but with most of my tasks the E E and Bunyip i use i overkill, most of the times. Having the Str Bonus of a Torso and a Berserker Ring should speed up my kills by a fraction, maybe just enought o reach my 85 Slayer goal a bit sooner that expected. I don't relly enjoy playing BA and most of you would then advise me not to get the Torso esspecially for that reason but i would also like to point out that i have no issue with grinding away for a day or two to get it back. So what would the best advise be?

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

As games are meant to be fun, I'd ask myself one question:

Do I enjoy playing BA?

If yes -> get it

If no -> don't.

There's other gear with low def but with strength bonus, like bandos.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

bandos?

Broke :cry:

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

Green Dragons Guide

If you don't mind it, then get it back. But think about this before you do. . .

In that time of grinding, you could have got some slayer exp plus some other type of melee exp. You could have even made some money from tasks that you were doing. If you can get that exp plus some after getting the torso then go for it. Other wise i wouldn't. I find the torags top to do just fine.

If you want you could just wear prosy top and verac skirt and use 10% prayer. It might cost you a little bit in prayer pots, but it does help out some.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

In your other thread you mention you do slayer a lot.

Stick with whatever (barrows) armour you have nowm and slay for cash (=Duradel/Lapalok) to buy Bandos.

MTK and farming help to get money faster, buying C-balls for slayer doesn't... 8-)

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

I always forget about farming -.-

Anyway these replies are enough to keep me from gettig it. Atm im using Guthans Plate and Skirt because im on a bit of a short leach when it comes to money. Since it only has a slightly worse Def Bonus than Torags/Dharoks, should i even considder upgrading?

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide

Taking time off slayer to get an average piece of armor to slighty increase your slayer xp later on is probably not a good idea. You will end up getting 85 slayer in a longer period of time.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563