99 Attack through slayer.

P4duke

I currently have 79 slayer, 87 attack, 88 strength, 81 defense, 91 hitpoints and 82 magic (if that is relevant), 79 summoning (elemental titans and bunyip...)

Full Guthan's, Whip, Rune Defender, Fury amulet, Salve Amulet [e], Dragonhide (I can buy karil's), Verac's plateskirt, Bandos Boots (I won't buy dragon!), Regen Bracelet (I won't do RFD for Barrow Gloves, because I don't like questing) and about 35m in bank.

(Edit: I removed the stats hide tag, could cause confusion)

My blocked tasks are: Hellhounds, Greater Demons and Black Demons

I kill metal dragons by mage and black dragons by range (or kbd)

Q1: How fast is 99 attack through slayer (Approximately)

Q2: Should I buy Bandos Legs OR Body?. I don't have torso. I don't want to get torso!

Q3: Do you have any advices, maybe unblock black demons, block ... kalphites or.. Iron Dragons... or something that slows me down?

Q4: Should I stick with Sumona or Duradel (I currently use duradel)

Q5: Any advices? Something that could help me?

Thank you!

Careful_Maim.png

Depends on your task, when you repot, your strength level, your gear, around about 70k an hour?

Q2: Should I buy Bandos Legs OR Body? Helps you hit harder so more xp per hour, if you have torso then just get tassets.

Q3: Do you have any advices, maybe unblock black demons, block ... kalphites or.. Iron Dragons... or something that slows me down?

Dragons slow you down, black demons are actually really good xp, same with kalphites, hellhounds aren't worth it because of the drops, greaters people show up and refuse to hop, although they are good xp too, down to your preference, baby black dragons are good xp if you dont want to spend 2 hours on a task they take around 15-20 minutes.

Any are fine.

Not much to attack just keep whippin'

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

I actually do all three of those tasks. Greater demons are decent exp if you can find an emptyish world, and you're over 127 combat. Black demons are easy to power through with protect from melee and super sets, you only really need to pay attention every now and then to take a sip of a prayer potion. Hellhounds I do for the sheer speed as well. They may not have the best drops in the world, but standing in the taverley dungeon with them running over to you - they die quickly.

Those tasks are all good exp, but it might just be because I can multi task when killing them since they're all aggressive that I like them. But it's something for you to consider.

theres not a lot i could tell you but since you won't to rfd, you may want to buy a combat bracelet because as far as i know they are about the same as addy or mith gloves and they give updates on slayer tasks :thumbsup:

About 1 month. Depending on how much you play...

Q2: Should I buy Bandos Legs OR Body?. I don't have torso. I don't want to get torso!

Get both :thumbsup: Don't want both? Then go with tassy

I'd say unblock hellhounds. They're not that hard to kill and they drop charms

Go with Sumona for now. Duradel gives a lot of dragon tasks and they're not good xp

This isn't gonna help, but...Good luck! :P

Nogoingbacknow.png

Block the ones you hate most. Metal dragons ARE slow xp however.

As for the hell hounds: they only drop gold charms and clue scrolls. They are always crowded. There are only a few together (unless you go to deep wilderness). For me a reason to skip them.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

I apologise for hijacking... Why you guys dont use Chaeldar and Sumona for 10th? I absoulty hate lapalok. Lapalok tends to assign nasty monster such as black dragon, steel dragon, black demon, water fiends... Just monsters that are hard to kill and awful exp, most of the task are the one you want to skip. Isnt wasting slayer points on skipping task is losing a lot of exp?

Highly recommend you sell bandos boots and buy dragon boots and just quest to get barrow gloves, they're worth your time.

I'm just gonna answer the ones I kinda know

2) Don't get torso if you don't enjoy the minigame.With your current money, I wouldn't buy either but go ahead if you feel like it, it'll only raise your hit by 1-2.

3) Block the tasks you hate. Metal dragons are worth it. Greaters if you're not 127. Hellhounds since they're crowded with no drops. Kalphites but you can do the smaller ones if you want since they're crowded. Black demons are easy with prayer so don't.

4) Use Duradel.

I apologise for hijacking... Why you guys dont use Chaeldar and Sumona for 10th? I absoulty hate lapalok. Lapalok tends to assign nasty monster such as black dragon, steel dragon, black demon, water fiends... Just monsters that are hard to kill and awful exp, most of the task are the one you want to skip. Isnt wasting slayer points on skipping task is losing a lot of exp?

For the 10th task, why wouldn't you use Duradel? He gives 75 points compared to 50 and 60 from the other two. He gives rather simple tasks. Black dragons can be dealt with in chaos tunnels, killing the babies. Steels should be blocked. Black demons are pray and go kill. Waterfiends are one of the best tasks in the game. Well, slayer itself isn't the best exp in the world and they're not that hard to kill.

You don't really have to buy d'boots if you don't want to. You will have 83 slayer soon enough and will get them for free.

Black demons are great experience. With slightly better stats you could tank them. At the moment you can go through them with a few prayer pots quite easily and not loose money. Use a cannon on black demons and a task only takes a minimal amount of time.

I share with you the dislike of kalphites. I have done so many tasks of them, but it usually is just a pain in the [wagon] to find a free world so I blocked them.

99 attack through slayer is pretty fast since most tasks are melee orientated. In fact in hindsight I regretted that I didn't use my whip on controlled. Would have saved me all the trouble of first purchasing an SS, selling it, getting a BGS, selling it, getting a SS, selling it, getting an SGS. (kept that one)

spuriousmonk.png

spuriousmonk.png