No one lives forever (NOLF)

bewareitsandrew

This game is phenomenal, had it for like, 5 years now :?

It is a First Person Shooter featuring the operative Cate Archer and her missions. She works for an international Spy agency, and just recently got put on the field. Before each mission you go through training for new gadgets and weapons that are introduced. The primary Antagonist is the organization H.A.R.M. (never reveled what it stood for) who wants to rule the world. Throughout the game, You must find out what H.A.R.M. is trying to do and how to stop them. A little bit into the game, they plan a mass attack to inject people with chemicals that will make them explode :ohnoes: The chemical can be controlled to explode at different times. H.A.R.M. Injects a number of people, and will not administer an antidote if the (Impossible) Demands are not met. Cate goes to great lengths to see if people have to do with H.A.R.M.

Cate finds out they have the antidote can only be made in 0 gravity environment, and boards a space station the find it. In a dramatic plot twist, They manage to administer the antidote to everyone that was infected, and Cate kills off most of the leaders of H.A.R.M.

Unfortunately, the game never took off like it was supposed too.

The game received Incredible reviews from critics, but just didn't take off.

1 sequel was created, NOLF 2. This game was Great also, But still didn't take off. Later on, Monolith made a prequel trying to move the game in a different direction. It, also failed. Some people are still trying to get another sequel, as the last ones were left on cliffhangers.

If you have ever played this game, Post here =D>

4rvq0m.jpg

^Hawt new Siggy^ Made by yours truly.

Yeah, Spanish class is where everything funny happens.

Click To see my Origami gallery!

[hide=Important drops]Important drops..... Bandos Tassets x2

Dragon medium helm x 1

Dragon pickaxe x 1 (6m)

Verac's Brassard x 1

Veracs's Helm x 2

Verac's Skirt x 1

Guthan's Helm x 2

Guthan's spear x 1

Karil's Leatherskirt x 1

Karil's C'bow x 1

Dharok's Helm x 1 (4.6m)[/hide]

Unfortunately, the game never took off like it was supposed too.
What, how? Why?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Well I've never heard of it before, so I'm guessing it didn't take off due to a lack of advertising and publicity... #-o

Sounds pretty good though! I'm guessing it's for PC?

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

The first and better one is on the PC and the PS2, and the second one is just on PC.

I found the second one kind of stale, but the first one is one of my favorite games. It's really more of a cult PC series, and I'm guessing it was not very popular because it features a female lead, it isn't your traditional WW2/sci-fi type shooter, and was unfortunately released only a few months after the similar and more popular Perfect Dark.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

This is why i posted NOLF in the under-rated games thread, it was a great game. It was the first FPS i ever played online back hen i was fairly young and on 26k dial up (it only just worked but meh)

As said, i will guess it was a lack of advertising, or the fact you play a woman. It had some very well designed levels aswell, and some vehicle parts fairly reminiscent of those in Half life 2 (but many years before)

It also features one of the funniest bad guy's ive seen in a FPS:

[hide=]noonegy1.jpg[/hide]

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

This is why i posted NOLF in the under-rated games thread, it was a great game. It was the first FPS i ever played online back hen i was fairly young and on 26k dial up (it only just worked but meh)

As said, i will guess it was a lack of advertising, or the fact you play a woman. It had some very well designed levels aswell, and some vehicle parts fairly reminiscent of those in Half life 2 (but many years before)

It also features one of the funniest bad guy's ive seen in a FPS:

[hide=]noonegy1.jpg[/hide]

Well i'm glad I found some people that play it too :)

Oh, the infamous Magnus Armstrong.

Inge Wagner was a funny one too :lol:

4rvq0m.jpg

^Hawt new Siggy^ Made by yours truly.

Yeah, Spanish class is where everything funny happens.

Click To see my Origami gallery!

[hide=Important drops]Important drops..... Bandos Tassets x2

Dragon medium helm x 1

Dragon pickaxe x 1 (6m)

Verac's Brassard x 1

Veracs's Helm x 2

Verac's Skirt x 1

Guthan's Helm x 2

Guthan's spear x 1

Karil's Leatherskirt x 1

Karil's C'bow x 1

Dharok's Helm x 1 (4.6m)[/hide]