Dramen Staff..

forestfrolic

Go to the dungeon on Entrana, kill the zombies till you get a woodcutting axe, take some of the branches from the tree past the demons, and teleport to a bank to fletch them (correct me if I'm wrong).

27wu54o.jpg

Real men get 99 str on cows 8-).

Go to the dungeon on Entrana, kill the zombies till you get a woodcutting axe, take some of the branches from the tree past the demons, and teleport to a bank to fletch them (correct me if I'm wrong).

This. Don't worry about the tree spirit either, because you only have to beat it once and that's during the quest.

Kidd_Varrow.png

spacespider.png

Same way as before.

Hate to attack you (or anyone here really), but this forum is filled with too many useless posts.. people trying to help, but being too vague, and ironically not helping at all.

Just think the next time you make a post to help someone.. I myself get annoyed when I have a question, post it here, and have people answer in the vaguest/stupidest possible way.. it's really just frustrating. It seems people here are just out to raise their post counts or something.

Anyways, go to entrana (you cannot wear any armor/weapons)... go into the dungeon in the north (west of law altar)... kill the zombies/skeletons there until you get a hatchet; and cut some branches off the tree (fill up your inventory so you dont have to come back). Use knife on tree.

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)