Aberrant Spectres

TubbyMcFee

Ok i fianlly got em, and i'd rather not blow 7 tasks of points on skipping them. So at my stats how can i do this task without blowing all my money on prayer potions? Tips, tricks, and advice please! Thanks!

Tubby_Mc_Fee.png

Well considering the ranarrs you get should cover the p pots used and maybe even give you extra, right there you have the cost covered. I have never not had a task where I don't make at least 100-200k. Take a super str and maybe att, wear the best prayer armor you can, use a whip with dds specs.

How many would you recommend with no prayer armor and a task of 127 of them?

Tubby_Mc_Fee.png

Well considering the ranarrs you get should cover the p pots used and maybe even give you extra, right there you have the cost covered. I have never not had a task where I don't make at least 100-200k. Take a super str and maybe att, wear the best prayer armor you can, use a whip with dds specs.

Id advise using prayer and prost, you normally get enough rannars to cover your prayer potions and it is alot easier.

I normally use 2-4 prayer potions with prost(3 dose) which is about 50k max(depending on ge). I normally get about 6-8 rannars+Kwuarms and other herbs. If you need prayer armour you can use simple items such as monk robes, if you have a salve ammy use it btw unless you have the slayer helmet then you can use a fury.

Id say you would use 4-8 (juding by my stats compared to yours)

If you need help pm me ingame.

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

You SHOULD wear prayer armor.. otherwise your prayer will drain very fast and you'll end up using twice or three times more prayer pots.

I used monk robes w/ salve amulet (e).. the monk robes are easily attainable.

I haven't finished my task yet, but I think I killed about 60 (188 to kill total) with 3 or 4 prayer potions (4 dosed).

You will profit, so don't worry about money.. take 4 pray pots at a time; bank when you have enough herbs (maybe even pick up all herbs that are 1.5K+), and come back.

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

wear a slayer helm if you have, if not then use a salve ammy or salve (e)

wear monk robes at the least and initiate or prossy if you have

take a holy wrench if you have it(not amazing help but its nice)

use a macaw familiar if you intend to bank mid trip or a bob if you want to do it in one go

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

Don't do aberrant specters in one go.

Collect everything avantoe and above and bank when necessary.

You should make at least 200-400k each task with RoW.

Also consider using the food method in combination with mage defense with prayer as backup.

spuriousmonk.png

spuriousmonk.png