city glitches?

dragon246665

Nope, it happens when I pass between two portions of the map yes but it freezes up and dosn't come back no matter now long you wait. And if you switch to a different tab and back it just shows a white screen. Also if you close the tab runescape is on a few seconds later all of my other tabs close.

Rejected.jpg

Change your graphics option to low detail. It's most likely because your system can't handle the amount of people in big cities such as those.

Erm...windows vista, 8 gigs of ram, nvidia 9400 gt graphics card. Does this not cover RS in HD? I mean it seems like RS would be no problem compared to games like Sup Com in max detail.

Rejected.jpg

Change your graphics option to low detail. It's most likely because your system can't handle the amount of people in big cities such as those.

Erm...windows vista, 8 gigs of ram, nvidia 9400 gt graphics card. Does this not cover RS in HD? I mean it seems like RS would be no problem compared to games like Sup Com in max detail.

What browser are you using?

found it

found it

Windows Vista is not a problem.

It runs perfectly fine and has had less issues with it than windows xp ever did.

The main issue people hit with vista is they try to run the aero theme when they don't have enough ram or graphics and then incur lag and program crashes because of this.

To the OP it sounds to me like buggy java.

Java is always a bit messy as it installs, check add/remove programs you'll notice you have like "java update 13" "jave update 23" etc etc etc. Uninstall EVERYTHING there that is java or java update. Then hit the java site and get the clean install of the latest version, this tends to clean up a ton of issues.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue