Average hit

crazyazy121

Attack = how often you hit and increases your chances of hitting higher

Strength = how high you can hit

Hope it helps.

Attack has nothing to do with how high you hit. Attack only determines whether you'll hit a 0 or not. The higher your attack lvl is, the less often you will miss (hit a 0).

Strength determines how high the hit is. The higher your strength level, the higher your max hit, and the higher your hits in general will be.

So the answer to your question OP is strength, and strength only.

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

Hope it helps.

Attack has nothing to do with how high you hit. Attack only determines whether you'll hit a 0 or not. The higher your attack lvl is, the less often you will miss (hit a 0).

Strength determines how high the hit is. The higher your strength level, the higher your max hit, and the higher your hits in general will be.

Well, if you hit a 0 that will lower your avg, so train both attack and strength!

Staurolite.png

Hope it helps.

Well, if you hit a 0 that will lower your avg, so train both attack and strength!

Right, in that sense it's true. Not trying to degrade attack when I said what I did... in fact, I would argue that attack is more important of the two.. but I think both should be kept at around the same lvl (unless you're making a pure which is a different story).

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

the higher your strength, the more you can hit

The higher your attack, the more you can hit.

When I said the more you hit I ment numerically, as in you can hit higher. Say, if two people had 80 attack, and one had 70 strength, the other 80, then the person with 80 strength would have a higher average hit. Not because his attack is higher, but because his strength level means he will hit higher, therefore his aver hit will be higher.

rosssigfinal.jpg