I know who cartman's mom and dad are!!

Guest mauranius

[hide=And I'm not going to tell you ;)]Ever since the first episodes of southpark I have been wondering... As explained in the last episode of season 1 and the first of season 2, cartman's mother is actually his father because she is a hermaphrodite. However it is not show who his mother then is.

I just saw this episode today, in which Kyle gets very sick and needs a new kidney, cartman is the only one in town with the same blood type as kyle! Now as astonishing this may be it get's better. The boys decide to take out a kidney from cartman in his sleep and give it to kyle. After which kyle lives happily ever after. For an donated organ to live on MHC class molecules (molecules that are an important role in immunity and grafted transplants) should be more or less the same otherwise the organ would be recognized as an intruder and the transplanted Kidney would be rejected.

Anyhows for 2 persons to have similar MHC class molecules there should be at least a very tight family connection between the two. So this might prove Kyle and Cartman are related, by which you might deduce, Cartman's mother is Mrs. Brovlowsky.

Now to fit in some more puzzle pieces; Mrs. Brovlowski is also fat while his mother/father are not (though the family on that side however are depicted as fat). Also it would make the relation between Kyle/Cartman way funnier.

Also Cartman is occassionally depicted as a Hitler Jr. Though with Brovlowski being his mother, he is also part Jewish, as was Hitler.... It all makes sense![/hide]

Anyways discuss :P I just like to think about this kind of stuff. Southpark is such an epic series :twss: