Losing clan's member-list:

http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=bkcadets

Starting/ending ops of both clans (screenshot is valid proof):

Lethality: 16(dropped to 9)

090812170712.png

090812172409t.png

Blacknight Cadets: 9

090812174816.png

After a rough start Lethality quickly went to work with great work from our binders.Despite a dc..thank you top...Lethality came out victorious.

Goodfight BKC

kris1p.png

Nice win LTH back on your A game now

not on their A game at all tbh.

-

{not flaming telling what happened)

`they showed up 5mins late then spent 20mins stalling as they cut - it took them 20mins to cut 7 ppl ( then refused to drop the last 4 til laikrob got involved)

-Argued over the agreed rules to where had to bring laikrob in on an irc convo, and during that convo when me kris(their leader) and laik were talking they rushed us

-they massed sniped, had like 2-3 piles entire war (for a 9v9?)

-One of their members took off his cape when we piled him, he was one of the 110+ agreed on so our lower lvs couldnt left click him.(Kaleb)

----------

we're gathering all the screenshots we got (laik told us to take em) and are sending them to him as pre-request. and i think we had a person recording the war aswell.

----------

A fight is a fight. we'll see what tipit mods decide

Ddaysiggnature.png

99Atk - 99Str - 99Def - 99Hp - 99Range

Whip Drops - 16

JOIN BK CADETS TODAY

CHECKOUT OUR RECRUITMENT THREAD

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=173&t=794131

-

`they showed up 5mins late then spent 20mins stalling as they cut - it took them 20mins to cut 7 ppl ( then refused to drop the last 4 til laikrob got involved)

-Argued over the agreed rules to where had to bring laikrob in on an irc convo, and during that convo when me kris(their leader) and laik were talking they rushed us

-One of their members took off his cape when we piled him, he was one of the 110+ agreed on so our lower lvs couldnt left click him.(Kaleb)

----------

we're gathering all the screenshots we got (laik told us to take em) and are sending them to him as pre-request. and i think we had a person recording the war aswell.

----------

cool_story_bro.jpg

First of all, Kaleb is a 109 and he didn't have a cape for the entire war.

I wasnt there, but ive asked people there and they said lth did not mass snipe, so that vid will be awaited by us with great anticipation.

Also as you can see on the topic, we never really agreed on 110+ matched, i offered 115+ and then david cueto said to add him. I did but i never saw him log on. So then some other guy posted saying gl so we thought you accepted for 115+ matched. It was a misunderstanding and that is why it took us long to drop. \'

Why would we stall after the timer went? Plus i was talking to Laikrob about the rules.Man what are u talking about.Rush? we attacked because as agreed we attack.

We had 2 anti snipes,a pile and a solid anti snipe team.(2 maybe 3 people)

Like brave said,anticipating that video

EDIT: i really dont see what a cape has to do with this, and Laikrob is a girl

kris1p.png

All BKC who graduate from BKC -> BK have a one month grace period in which they can participate in BKC events for the one last month. Sorry for the misunderstanding, but he was still within his one month grace period and WAS on the BKC list at the time of the war, therefore he could war in that war.

Unless I'm mistaken, we were told there was a cap on 120+, and we were told to drop to only 2 120+. You can hardly ask us something that was not stated on the rules, and then say we took too long. During the waiting period, we were scanning our forums to find the declaration, searching for the rules we agreed on. The rules you were asking seemed like a different war, so it took a little while to realise we were talking about the same war. After that, I beleive we tried to contact a TWR mod, to check on weather the cap was on 110+, or 115+.

It was a misunderstanding (Although we did cap at 110+, rather than to the 115+ we thought agreed to). We then also dropped to Match Opts, which we were unaware of entirely. We though it was matched opts for 110+, not matched opts AND matched 110+. If an other clan told you to suddenly drop 4 people, you probably would not do so very willingly.

(Also, there were no rules against mass sniping, so you should not bring up that you think we did in this topic. ::' )

-

----------

----------

It was a a congratz from a clan friend. Your views are only based on WHAT BKC thought happened. Our members and OUR friends know we did a great job. Please keep your oponion to your self next time. If you didn't like what happened in the war, pm a TWR mod instead of trying to state useless arugements over a winning war topic.

and again... still awating the VID... :shame:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

All BKC who graduate from BKC -> BK have a one month grace period in which they can participate in BKC events for the one last month. Sorry for the misunderstanding, but he was still within his one month grace period and WAS on the BKC list at the time of the war, therefore he could war in that war.

I'm pretty sure he was not on BKC ML that day. Because when I searched him on BKC ml he dd not show up. So then I decided to search him on runehead highscores and he only showed up on The Blacknights and All Blacknights, and another ML. When I get home on my computer I will gladly search for the pic, Because I am currently at my friend's house.

I'm pretty sure he was not on BKC ML that day. Because when I searched him on BKC ml he dd not show up. So then I decided to search him on runehead highscores and he only showed up on The Blacknights and All Blacknights, and another ML. When I get home on my computer I will gladly search for the pic, Because I am currently at my friend's house.

If you do have a picture of such, I would appreciate if you would pm it to me rather than post here.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

If you do have a picture of such, I would appreciate if you would pm it to me rather than post here.

No problem, but you can save me the trouble and time by searching BKC ML because the have not updated their ml since august 12, the day of the war.