Person to stay at #1 spot the longest?? who do you think?

sirkill9alot

everdred for woodcutting, guys dont seem to remember he was first to any 99 skill in anything, and he had 99 woodcut after only about 2-3 months after RS opened, nobody had woodcutting higher than 86-87 other thant ED before p2p came out even after than it took a long time b4 anyone passed everdred in woodcutting

and galaxyg for highest f2p total for longest ti me

How long has Pirahna been #1 miner? Quite a while I think :? or snake slava or snake slavik for #1 ranged.

hasnt one of them been banned for autoing or summat lik ethat???

In the end we will remember not the words of our enemies but the silence of our friends.

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i r0x0r ;), well atleast i own the coolest skill ;)

Hmmm?

-----------------------------------

- Started April 2001

- RSC Combat Level 116

- 4th player to 99 Thieving

- Number 1 in magic from april 2003 to December 2004

- Quitted RSC Nomvember 2004 (played rs2 3 months though)

How long has Pirahna been #1 miner? Quite a while I think :? or snake slava or snake slavik for #1 ranged.

slavik and slava are the same person... I think jagex banned one or both of his chars becaue he was suspected of autoing or something. But they took it back ;)

eevguthix1500v134cp.png

slavik and slava are the same person... I think jagex banned one or both of his chars becaue he was suspected of autoing or something. But they took it back ;)

no it was like this... slava was his main and got banned cause ppl accused him for autoing... then he created slavik and got 99 ranged again very very fast because of the bug with undead zombies or somethign like that, to prove that he didnt auto... then they unbanned slava ;)

Hmmm?

-----------------------------------

- Started April 2001

- RSC Combat Level 116

- 4th player to 99 Thieving

- Number 1 in magic from april 2003 to December 2004

- Quitted RSC Nomvember 2004 (played rs2 3 months though)

well i had no idea of musa losing it lolz, coz i quit for a year , but wen i came back he was no.1 so hehe o well, newayz i think p2p it has to be duck man coz halw_gnun cant be, as far as i can remember it was actually mayana dat stayed at no1 for awhile :D,

but for f2p i'd say its ltangel then :D

no it was like this... slava was his main and got banned cause ppl accused him for autoing... then he created slavik and got 99 ranged again very very fast because of the bug with undead zombies or somethign like that, to prove that he didnt auto... then they unbanned slava ;)

So what was that glitch? How come it was so easy to level?

In the end we will remember not the words of our enemies but the silence of our friends.

Guest Armagedon46disabled
ltangel, shes been the unrivalled 99 crafter for yonks... I remember seeing her as 99, and noone else even halfway to catching her :shock:
yep me 2 and still no 99s

They were a fairly high level, for the low amount of hp they had...

Oh, and most of you guys seem to be overlooking bluerose in the magic highscores, she held the top spot for quite a while... maybe not the longest out of any, but still

My first ever guide - for advanced farmers (~50+)

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=549364

Now With Pictures!! - let me know what you think

They were a fairly high level, for the low amount of hp they had...

Oh, and most of you guys seem to be overlooking bluerose in the magic highscores, she held the top spot for quite a while... maybe not the longest out of any, but still

They were levl 62 and had like 10hp... super fast ranging exp

Smoke Blunts

• 1 year later...