itam's HC diy'er thread

pfft rank 432 @@@@@@@@

going to start getting into some mass dg/rc gains here pretty quickly i think. once 80+rc and 85+ dg i'll start concentrating on maximizing kingdom gains and slay / quest hard

a6bc01bc783922f5017dad752317c727.png

Itam.gif

71 dg 66 craft, gettin there. prob gonna try n stick with dg until the gold pickerupper after I get charm imp :o hope for ~70-71 craft for blue dhide and power ammy etc for clues

o0o0oo

8e607013a25b457b2d41e6e77db7e185.png

Itam.gif

Are there ways to get around the tasks that require multiple people

idk i havent looked at any task list yet, would take me a minute to even figure out where they are located, and by the looks of it theres hundreds of tasks anyways :P but uhh im pretty sure ironmen can get daemonheim achievement diary etc so i think its fine

Itam.gif

Yeah they replaced all the tasks that require other people for ironman. For example, for the do a sinkhole task we just have to find one. For the feed a teammate task, we have to attempt to feed a familiar (which won't work, but will complete the task). 

Source: in-game and http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Daemonheim_Tasks

• Like 1

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

Yeah they replaced all the tasks that require other people for ironman. For example, for the do a sinkhole task we just have to find one. For the feed a teammate task, we have to attempt to feed a familiar (which won't work, but will complete the task). 

While other people might not like that they are changing stuff around to accommodate Ironman modes ("They chose to limit themselves" and stuff), I for one are very glad they are making such changes.
  • Like 1

While other people might not like that they are changing stuff around to accommodate Ironman modes ("They chose to limit themselves" and stuff), I for one are very glad they are making such changes.

those are the angry scrubs that are just mad cuz new content that they choose not to partake in :> similar to me raging about updates like ROTS and shit you cant solo. why should i have to play people to access content  !>!?!?!

17e65dc216bc14e825ba2a0974a3eda3.pngb89ab11fcebcf2b83627ad3f8e416983.png

nb for a casual

19971923e6d02853fdde328b2ae65312.png

Itam.gif