The Anti-Pjer/Rusher - Make me beast

Assume Nothing

Okay, simply I've had enough with people Dclawing and Void Dbowing me, I want REVENGE. Hrt Mickey and 3njoy lumby vids are some of my favourites and I need some help, what gear to antirush rushers/pjers with? Basically I'm hoping for some gear setups for fighting Claws and pro melee, Ancienters and Pro ranged/melee, and Void rangers.

Please and Thank You,

Dzi

Blitz, spec with dds/claws/ags/your choice, then switch to veracs. That is one option. Will work best on Prossy rushers and voiders, although voiders have high mage defense.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Blitz, spec with dds/claws/ags/your choice, then switch to veracs. That is one option. Will work best on Prossy rushers and voiders, although voiders have high mage defense.

..... Melee specs on pro melee will fail so hard....

Yea I've seen a few video's with a ranger using morigans javelins and rune cbow + dfire bolts take out a lot of rushers.

Just remember phenoix necklaces, veng and recoils plus morigans spec is a lot of fast damage if you time it right.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Well, i'm not pro when it comes to PJ-ing or Rushing but i feel that some common sense might come into pay here. Its going to be extremly risky as you will have to carry weapons with you that will be able to fight any sort of combat. This will be D Bow to counter on an Ancieter, Blits/Barrage Spells to counter on a Clawer/AGS'er and both of the previous named for a D Bowwer. I would suggest taking weapons that hit high, often. Like mentioned Morrigans Javelins will be a great weapon for any type of rusher, particulary D Bowwers and Ancienters as their armour hardly ever has a decent ranged defense. Something like claws will also be good if they person is stupid enough to come close to you. Im not sure if this works but keeping Barrage or Blits on autocast might freeze your Melee rusher before he is able to use the second spec. IF this workd then he's going to be in a world of trouble as you will have all 3 styles to take him out.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]