50 Mil

kingmickez25

Well ive been saving Up Over the Years and im up to 50m (5 Mil in reserve)

And Ive been wondering what to spend this great deal of money on Ive been looking at some of my options with 99 capes the commen 99 capes dont interest me to much

Some thing i was thinking about was prayer Ive always wanted to raise it to a certain level But with the [bleep]e of 3k+ for d bones im starting to think its not so much of a good idea and might later bite me in the but beacuse of the drop

Godsword i really dont need since i hardly Gwd And other then that theres no big purpose for it

my skills are in the siggy any advice would be great ::'

Kingmickez25.png

50 Mill, go merchant barrow sets or something. Get more cash, you have plenty to do it effectivly, if you need an explanation of how to do that just ask.

EDIT: Another option is item flipping, which is bacically what you did in the old days of merching.

Example

Karil body is lets say 3M. You take off 100k-200k off medium, and sell it for 100l-200k above medium. 200k-400k profit.

This works better with more stable items, where you take off 2.5% the medium price, and sell for 2.5% above the medium price.

If you need more, there are good guides on youtube.

I'd get more cash merching. More cash can get you your prayer cape+ more. with cash to spare.

Either construction/ smithing with SC hammers. Crafting is also good for slightly cheaper (30m approx) with SC needles.

Or you might be able to buy 99 ranged with chins, or even 99 mage +hp at once with bursting rock lobs (gets a lot of charms for summoning too!)

All those are great choices to do with 50m! \'

Staurolite.png

I was thinking the same thing since i almost have 50 mil. you can get 99 con with sc hammers for 45 mil, and con is a good cape if you make oak items. crafting i think you can and sc will also lower it a lot. you can get 99 range with chins and maybe 99 smith.

shooterbob7.png

Let it sit there and go do something you enjoy? That's definately what I'd do. However, if you feel a need to set a goal and work for it, train a skill you enjoy.

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Sig by me, in MS paint, but I'm still working on it.

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".