What are you going to do in RSC?

Donkeykong23

Well we all know that RSC will come back - with item and stat commands.

What are you going to do in the server? Are you going to play?

I plan on pking, doing every quest legitimately, and maybe skilling legitimately.

I wonder how long it will take players to realize that the R2h is superior to the rune scimmy. :lol:

Well i've always enjoyed pking so I will probably make a low leve pker around 50-60 and just have fun there for a little bit. When that gets boring I plan on pking at a higher level so the rewards get a little better, maybe 80-90. By the way, do you have any idea when they will release RSC, or there isn't a set date yet?

D%20I2%20U%20N%20K.png

d_i2_u_n_k.png

-----------------------------------------

d_i2_u_n_k.png

Been retired for ages but if stat and item set came out, would make all those years of getting to where I got pointless. Probably stay away for good then. Might be fun though to visit here and there to bs with old friends if any ever came back. Would probably convince me to try rs2 for the first time seeing classic would be dead.

arcy777-2.jpg
arcsig.jpg
2001-2006 the fourth and last legit 123 on classic
123 classic/137 rs2 Native American Pride

If it does come back, it would be overrun with the same community that's on rs2 right now, which is horrible. I highly doubt I would even log on. I trained up to 119 combat, why should some people who started 3 years after I quit be able to have the same stats and countless items?