Training for Quests Help....

HexiledRazz

Alright, so as some of you know, i have a zerker pure that I'm working on.

Since I'm tired of training str/range, i want to do a crap load of questing. In the end wanting to get 52 prayer, and barrows gloves.

First, i want to do Undergound Pass. Because after that, i can do RFD up to dragon gloves(I think). So, thus i will need 50 agil and thieving to minimize failing.

Currently, i have 32 thieving, and 41 agil. I want the fastest, most efficient method available to me. And a time estimate to the levels.

I'm going to to tourist trap, and was wondering if i should put the exp in thieving or agil.

-Thanks!

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

Both of them shouldn't take more than a day or two's work at a moderate pace.

Steal from warriors in Ardougne first (take cakes from the cake stall to heal if you want). At 40, steal from guards until 50. Badaboom badabing.

Keep at the Barbarian Outpost Agility course until 50. You'll be there in no time.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

Just in case you didn't realize it already, you need neither of those levels to do Underground Pass. A bit more agility experience might help with it, but you certainly don't need 50, and you definitely don't need the theiving level. Take a few summer pies with you.

Completing some of the required quests for RFD will get you some good experience in both.

To the person above me, theiving levels are useful. If you have 50 or higher, you can take a shortcut midway through that saves alot of time and alot of food. As for the agility level, I planned on traning mine to 60 for Underground Pass, got bored, and went at it with level 54. Tbh, I didn't fail that much anyway.

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

Follower of Guthix

The quill is a miracle, for it drinks darkness and sheds light.

Oh right, by the way, I'm a girl. No more calling me a guy you lot~

To the person above me, theiving levels are useful. If you have 50 or higher, you can take a shortcut midway through that saves alot of time and alot of food. As for the agility level, I planned on traning mine to 60 for Underground Pass, got bored, and went at it with level 54. Tbh, I didn't fail that much anyway.

Of course useful, but not necessary to start or complete the quest. I just wanted to point that out in case the topic creator didn't realize it.

I did Underground Pass with an agility level in the mid 40's and didn't fail much either. My OPINION is that agility level does not mean much in many quests that have a recommended level suggestion. In my experience it is your weight that matters more.

Of course useful, but not necessary to start or complete the quest. I just wanted to point that out in case the topic creator didn't realize it.

I did Underground Pass with an agility level in the mid 40's and didn't fail much either. My OPINION is that agility level does not mean much in many quests that have a recommended level suggestion. In my experience it is your weight that matters more.

I highly disagree about the agility bit. While crossing those partially worn away bridges, I failed so often it was remarkably annoying. I had about 50 agil at the time. However, once I used a summer pie, I crossed all of the bridges in one go without a hitch. It may just be luck, but I'm sure having that boosted agility helped a lot.

I am aware that you don't need 50 in the respective skills. As i did it on my main with 40 thieving and agil.

Although I'm going to need the agil level for RFD,and possibly the thieving level anyway. So i want to get them up now.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

I am aware that you don't need 50 in the respective skills. As i did it on my main with 40 thieving and agil.

Although I'm going to need the agil level for RFD,and possibly the thieving level anyway. So i want to get them up now.

Then your question is about skill training, not questing. I'm sure someone here can help. Or you could ask your 'main' :lol: