Advice on collecting Mort Myre Fungi!

ImBlaknite12

It's Not!

Here's a video I made of the BEST and FASTEST way to gather it.

(Wasn't sure whether to post this in help or guide so I hope this is the right place)

With this method you can start creating those super energy pots in no time!

Are you having trouble gathering Mort Myre Fungi for those Avantoes sitting in your bank?

Do you find the price of 750gp each a little to steep for your budget?

Want to make a little extra gp?

Ill show you how to gather about 35 fungi every 3 and a half minutes, which comes to 600 fungi an hour. If sold for the current market price, that comes out to 460k AN HOUR.

With my prayer level of 56 and a spirit terrorbird, I gather about 680 an hour. (Which is around 520k if i decide to sell for 764 each)

Lets hunt some Fungi!!!

In order to do this you have to have done Nature Spirit and have at least started Fairy Tale Part 2 for access to fairy rings

You want Level 40 Magic (for teleport to house) and Level 45 Construction (for alter, if you use construction boosters to make an alter that could work too)

You also probably want a Decently high prayer (50+), a High summoning level for use of a beast of burden (52+), and high enough combat so that you don't have to worry about ghasts.

You also want to make sure you have an Unlimited Glory tele in your house and Alter in your house

The items you need are Silver Sickle, Dramen or Lunar staff, Teleport to house tablets or runes

Armour if your scared of ghasts, Falador Shield is helpful to recharge prayer while at the swamp.

Start at edgeville bank then run to the fairy ring and use code b k r. Then run south across the little pond to a spot where there are 3 logs around you. Cast your bloom spell until you have a full inventory or you run out of prayer points, then teleport to your house and recharge prayer, and tele back to edgeville to bank and start over again.

I hope this ADVICE helps!

Feel free to pm me in game with questions!

This belongs in archive of wisdom or one of its sub-forums.

Whether you need help or are offering help, all questions belong here.

He is offering advice. It is fine here.

Thanks for the guide. I'll check it out. :P

35b9enp.jpg

But its for offering Advice on questions that's been asked. Thats what i was told by a mod months ago any way.

If you just give advice then i would call that some kind of guide. But oh well :wall:

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Other than super energy pots, which are almost obsolete, are there any uses for fungi anymore? Believe me, I really want to get rid of all the avantoe I've got stockpiled and get some herb xp, but it seems like simply selling them off and doing super attacks would be better.

Well you could sell the fungi if you want to make some quick money.

Also, not everyone has spirit terrorbirds, so super energy pots can be useful to some people, or even yourself. I havn't checked g e price of super energy pots though, to be honest. As for me personally, I like making potions with the herbs I collect and farm. Just like I enjoy smithing the ores I mine and fletching and firemaking the logs I woodcut. But that's just me.

This may b faster.. I've not tested but here goes:

Additional Requirements: 50 construction

1) run from canafis bank.

2) go through gate and a little south

3) cast bloom till full and till terrorbird full

4) break home tele tab.

5) pray at altar, go through CANIFIS (White coloured) portal in house (50 con, 150k coins for bloods needed - one time cost while building)

6) run to bank from pub

7) Repeat

8) and again

9) enjoy the herblore / extra money =]

With my 61 prayer 60 agility and terrorbird, I can just manage a full inventory and the birds as well. With no excess items or scrolls or anything, I can run all the way :)i

wl4xhc.jpg - this may the reason behind the whip changes 0_o

Thnx to kaosmerchant for hosting.

Boeing125.png

Well you could sell the fungi if you want to make some quick money.

Also, not everyone has spirit terrorbirds, so super energy pots can be useful to some people, or even yourself. I havn't checked g e price of super energy pots though, to be honest. As for me personally, I like making potions with the herbs I collect and farm. Just like I enjoy smithing the ores I mine and fletching and firemaking the logs I woodcut. But that's just me.

Even without a terrorbird or any familiar, you can still run for a remarkably long with the new tweak to energy. The added feature of rest just makes it even more pointless to get an energy pot.

But its for offering Advice on questions that's been asked. Thats what i was told by a mod months ago any way.

If you just give advice then i would call that some kind of guide. But oh well :wall:

I agree, this is the same as a post a couple weeks ago where someone posted a guide as to why merching clans suck (Basically a you-tube video link, but it was a well-done video :P ). I think the reason it doesn't belong is that "all questions belong here."

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

[hide=]

I agree, this is the same as a post a couple weeks ago where someone posted a guide as to why merching clans suck (Basically a you-tube video link, but it was a well-done video :P ). I think the reason it doesn't belong is that "all questions belong here."

[/hide]

"Whether you need help or are offering help"

It's fine here. ;)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

It seems there is a Help & Advice argument atleast once a week where the topic is "Is offering help with no question asked just a guide, and therefore should be in the Archive of Wisdom?"

We need a moderator to settle this.

And back on track, nice guide! yet another reason why I want that darn Terrorbird so badly.

JacTheRipper.png

This may b faster.. I've not tested but here goes:

Additional Requirements: 50 construction

1) run from canafis bank.

2) go through gate and a little south

3) cast bloom till full and till terrorbird full

4) break home tele tab.

5) pray at altar, go through CANIFIS (White coloured) portal in house (50 con, 150k coins for bloods needed - one time cost while building)

6) run to bank from pub

7) Repeat

8) and again

9) enjoy the herblore / extra money =]

With my 61 prayer 60 agility and terrorbird, I can just manage a full inventory and the birds as well. With no excess items or scrolls or anything, I can run all the way :)i

This is slower then my method. With my method, it only requires TWO CLICKS to get from edge bank to the fairy ring. With the canifis method, not only does it require desert treasure (which many people arn't able to do), but it also requires a pretty long run of 30 seconds, and each trip you'll probably have to rest. No rest required with my method, ultimately making it faster.