Lock this flamewar.. tired of it.

I really don't understand why people make threads like these. Okay it's an achievement to you, but you'll just end up getting flamed..

+1 Its not worth a thread, so its been a month? Big freaking dooh

Sorry, but Im proud of myself.. It took me 1 month to do this, and the most I played in one day was MAYBE 5 hours.

and unlike some people, honestly I dont care what other people think. Im proud of it, and its an achievement for me. And this forum is for Achievements. Whether it be personal or not. I find it an achievement so I posted it. Dont like it? I dont give a flying rats [wagon]. It isnt against the rules, so I can. Just dont post if you dont wanna give positive feedback.

If you didn't care what people thought, you'd ignore them and not reply.

Anyway, you've come to "Rate This", expect negative feedback from people if they don't like the achievement.

Either way, you've played for a month, on P2P, making all of your "achievements" even easier. You've even used Sacred Clay items to help with mining.

I'm with those who say this doesn't really deserve a thread. Should I put up a topic on my other account that I've probably only played for 1.5 weeks at the most?

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I really don't understand why people make threads like these. Okay it's an achievement to you, but you'll just end up getting flamed..

+1 Its not worth a thread, so its been a month? Big freaking dooh

Sorry, but Im proud of myself.. It took me 1 month to do this, and the most I played in one day was MAYBE 5 hours.

and unlike some people, honestly I dont care what other people think. Im proud of it, and its an achievement for me. And this forum is for Achievements. Whether it be personal or not. I find it an achievement so I posted it. Dont like it? I dont give a flying rats [wagon]. It isnt against the rules, so I can. Just dont post if you dont wanna give positive feedback.

If you didn't care what people thought, you'd ignore them and not reply.

Anyway, you've come to "Rate This", expect negative feedback from people if they don't like the achievement.

Either way, you've played for a month, on P2P, making all of your "achievements" even easier. You've even used Sacred Clay items to help with mining.

I'm with those who say this doesn't really deserve a thread. Should I put up a topic on my other account that I've probably only played for 1.5 weeks at the most?

Correction. Ive had members for like 8 days.

and I honestly dont give a damn if I get flamed. Im just putting my point across that I dont care. Theres not a single rule on TIF about it. I think its an achievement, if you dont, GOOD FOR YOU!

and Thank you Pret. Needs to be more people like you ::'

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

If you didn't care, you wouldn't have posted here.

I posted it here because I look at it as an achievement. Ive said it effing 3 times now. I dont care what other people have to say of what i think an achievement is. You'll get over it, and if you dont well woopdeedoo.

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

Yes you do care what other people think. Posting on this forum is ment to show it to other players. You're not fooling me son.

Im not your damn son.. and I dont care. I just wanted to post it up here because I have rights and I think its an achievement. I could care less what other people think about me on RS or TIF.

Yes you do care what other people think. Posting on this forum is ment to show it to other players. You're not fooling me son.

Apart from the son part, he's right. The idea of a rate this is that others can rate is, meaning you get to find out what other people think about your achievement. If you don't then I don't see why you would post it here instead of just keep it to yourself.

You just don't care about the negative opinions, since you only thank people for positive reactions. If you didn't care about what others think then why would emotions as thankfullness arrise within you?

But then again you already admitted to caring about others' opinions when you clicked the 'create topic' button.

I've always found this part of the forum so.. elitist and.. eh never mind. I'll just say that I'm amazed that anyone would choose subject themselves to this kind of criticism.

Anyway.. locked on request.

calvinandhobbessigedite.png