Slayer Master Question

MstrMonopoly

If you are willing to slay efficiently (cannon whenever you can, even in single combat, and pray piety/superhuman), and willing to block the worst tasks, then you should use the best master you can.

If you are unwilling to meet that, then don't.

If you are willing to slay efficiently (cannon whenever you can, even in single combat, and pray piety/superhuman), and willing to block the worst tasks, then you should use the best master you can.

If you are unwilling to meet that, then don't.

Ok, since I am fairly poor in cash terms right now (1.5M), I'll stick to Chaeldar.

MstrMonopoly.png

I piety the fool.

Oh, and I should pray against Spectres, right?

Not really, if you bank all herbs worth more than 1K, you should be making a better profit using food and doing your tasks in more trips. If you have a slayer ring, banking time becomes a non variable in your xp rates.

People say you get more ranarrs than you use prayer potions at specters which is true, but what they fail to mention is that you would make more cash banking than staying the whole task only keeping high value herbs and other drops.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Pollivneach :

- less crowded,

- multi way : you can use cannon there and your combat familiar will actually help a little

- you need the slayer helmet though

Slayer Tower:

- they are agressive here, you can semi afk them when you are alone in one of the 2 rooms

- closer to a bank with or without a slayer ring

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Pollivneach :

- less crowded,

- multi way : you can use cannon there and your combat familiar will actually help a little

- you need the slayer helmet though

Slayer Tower:

- they are agressive here, you can semi afk them when you are alone in one of the 2 rooms

- closer to a bank with or without a slayer ring

You don't need a slayer helmet in Polly if you pray, although you will be at 1hp for the entire time, which is pretty stressful.

You don't need a slayer helmet in Polly if you pray, although you will be at 1hp for the entire time, which is pretty stressful

Lol didn't that, and stressful indeed!

langerkiller.png

dharoks + cannon ftw =p......[Caution: Executable File]pt in this case th stupi gosts stink and well u cant hit very high with dh with 1 atk and str...

i prefer slayer tower unless im cannoning

James_scholl.gif

What I usually do is bring the appropriate armour and some food. When my food runs out and I got some spots left I'd use prayer (never pots, just until it runs out). That works quite well for me.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

What I usually do is bring the appropriate armour and some food. When my food runs out and I got some spots left I'd use prayer (never pots, just until it runs out). That works quite well for me.

I range them in the Pollniveach Dungeon, and about half-way through I have to juggle monks. I end up with 0-3 invo spots leftover. So I pray the rest of the xp, I then bank at Sophanem and charge prayer and go back ;D

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I range them in the Pollniveach Dungeon, and about half-way through I have to juggle monks. I end up with 0-3 invo spots leftover. So I pray the rest of the xp, I then bank at Sophanem and charge prayer and go back ;D

If you do this, it's a better idea to bank at Nardah (not Sophaneam). Two reasons, one it has less/easier quest requirements and has a bank and an altar as well, and two, if you pray at the altar there your HP is restored and taken a bit over your max (sort of like Brews).

Not totally necessary to do, but since it's at your disposal and you're leaving the dungeon anyway, you might as well, right?