99 #3 Hitpoints BoB+Outfit added

Firstly, in something that seems to become a tradition for me, it's another 99 past 00:00GMT.

99HP.jpg

Missing levels are 70 Construction, 60 Hunter and 80 Summoning. Messed up the picture because out of a reaction, I clicked to stop attacking.

Was close earlier so got 14 Points at SW and used them, was 10k away, did some Dusties, then got the level on Angel.

Due to my timing, it's another small party. Don't really care anyway, was only sure Angel would be there.

BobOutfit.jpg

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

9/10

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Pretty easy cape to get seeing as it comes with combat, but is the best looking.

8/10

It is pretty easy, but I should have had it sooner.

The only reason I used SW for some EXP was because my HP exp is behind when you add up the exp I've gotten from combat (used to use PC, when it was good). Looking back on it, I shouldn't have done that "work" at PC for a good portion of my range levels, along with some melees.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Where does that hat come from?

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Apothcary in Varrock, you get it at first during one of the Plague City quests (I think), but you can go back and get it at any point.

EDIT: Looking at that bank pic, I see how stupid I was. It's actually a few mil over that, because of my Diamond (e) bolts, some random rune items, and the Monkfish I had at the time (and I'd put it at around 127m actually now.)

Oh, and a question for anyone who reads this now. Am I the only person who will get something like a Guthix Kite, or Sara Legs and not bother at all? Seriously, I just yawn when I get them.

swordfinalqr7.jpg