The Evil Red Chinchompa

vppunkrocker

Ever have either a NPC or a monster in the game of Runescape that simply messes with your head?

Well I'm kinda new at hunting red chinchompas, with my level only being 67 at the moment. Earlier today I had a run in with a chinchompa that was just simply messing with me. I set my 4 traps up and watched as a single red chinchompa escaped all 4 of them without being trapped inside. I then angrily set my traps back up, all the while watching this same chinchompa wishing that i would finally catch it. When i was done making my 4 traps, it went through the same process of just dismantling my box traps one by one this time generously leaving my last trap intact. A single dumb red chinchompa dismantled 7 of my traps in a row before finally completing his goal of making me very angry. I then proceeded to whack the chinchompa on the head with my air staff i was weilding and went on with my hunting.

The discussion value in this is that I am asking if any of you ever had a run-in with an NPC or a monster in-game that simply wants to make your life miserable. Explain

Vppunkrocker.png

No, I don't believe I have. And I don't think they're in anyway setout to make your life miserable. :thumbup:

I know you've mentioned about discussing this, but this still is more of a question.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I've had the bandos boss do his range attack on me while solo'ing him for something around 8/10 of his first attacks, was not very nice :|

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

::' *snrt* yes. quite.

Specifically, my butler. I swear, he's TRYING to get fired. I notice him, and click on him so I can get him to do something, and then I chase him around half my house and reclick a few times because he traps me behind EVERYTHING.

-.-

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

Ever have either a NPC or a monster in the game of Runescape that simply messes with your head?

Well I'm kinda new at hunting red chinchompas, with my level only being 67 at the moment. Earlier today I had a run in with a chinchompa that was just simply messing with me. I set my 4 traps up and watched as a single red chinchompa escaped all 4 of them without being trapped inside. I then angrily set my traps back up, all the while watching this same chinchompa wishing that i would finally catch it. When i was done making my 4 traps, it went through the same process of just dismantling my box traps one by one this time generously leaving my last trap intact. A single dumb red chinchompa dismantled 7 of my traps in a row before finally completing his goal of making me very angry. I then proceeded to whack the chinchompa on the head with my air staff i was weilding and went on with my hunting.

The discussion value in this is that I am asking if any of you ever had a run-in with an NPC or a monster in-game that simply wants to make your life miserable. Explain

That happened to me too =o Oh, wait, that's called training hunter >.>

Whenever I use one of those teleport things in the wilderness to be greeted by 2 rev orks, a knight, and the chaos elemental... yeeaaah...

I HATE CHINCHOMPAS THAT R LIKE WOOT WOOT AND RUN IN MAH TRAPS AND EAT MAH FOOD AND THEN LEAVE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I MEANZ WTTTFFFF IS WITH THOSE GUYS ALL I WANNA DO IS MAKE MAH MOOLAH AND EARN A LINVING.... THIS SUCKS. CHINCHOMPAS ALL SHUD BECOME IN MY TRAPS OR ELSE IMMA THROW THEM AT ZOMBIEESSSS MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!

MstrMonopoly.png

I piety the fool.

I HATE CHINCHOMPAS THAT R LIKE WOOT WOOT AND RUN IN MAH TRAPS AND EAT MAH FOOD AND THEN LEAVE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I MEANZ WTTTFFFF IS WITH THOSE GUYS ALL I WANNA DO IS MAKE MAH MOOLAH AND EARN A LINVING.... THIS SUCKS. CHINCHOMPAS ALL SHUD BECOME IN MY TRAPS OR ELSE IMMA THROW THEM AT ZOMBIEESSSS MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for that..

Vppunkrocker.png

LOL CRUZ CONTROLL IS 2 KEWL!!!!

(end sarcasm)

Tormented Demons. They wont stop ganging up on me, making it impossible to kill them :evil:

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Whenever I use one of those teleport things in the wilderness to be greeted by 2 rev orks, a knight, and the chaos elemental... yeeaaah...

LOL I was going to the KBD and that happened to me. Well, not Elle, but five or six revenants welcomed me with spells to the face.

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.