barrows sig. rate if u want (more updates)

kinkydave

havent been on the forums for a while. evil homework is ploting somthing against me... any way was bored so made this sig. im going to make a background, like i said before about homework..no time for theses things :cry: . so rate it or comment or what ever..

arhimsam3qm.png

new update

arhimsam4yr.png

robin24qk.png

Great style and everything, but I have to ask

since when is ahrim and mumified person?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Great style and everything, but I have to ask

since when is ahrim and mumified person?

i dont think theyre bandages, i believe theyre creases in his robe.

And awesome work. That is by far the best pixel-drawn person ive seen. The proportions are really good. If you can do background as good as that, you will probably be my favourite pixel artist :)

Nicely done :D

I LIKE HOW YOU ARE MAKING THE GUYS KINDA SKINNY ACTUALLY, IT LOOKS REALLY GOOD TO ME.

You going to sell once ur done? If so, I'll throw a id down on ur hiney....mmmmm kai?

J272

Srry for th caps, my sisters laptop is satan...

wow so muhc better

that reminds me I gotta start work on my a5 pixle image as part of my art gcse

some how I think thats gonna take a few weeks to do

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Too many colors, you could twice as well with half and less pillow shading. Also, the Ahrim guy really does look like a mumy, his skintight robes are shaded like dark brown bandages and he seems to lack enough flesh to actualy be alive.

Sorry if a come off as rude, but I wanted to give some imput without actualy taking the time to be constructive. Take it as you will.

lmao, wanted to give feedback without being constructive, so basically you just said that you wanted to insult his picture and tell him whats wrong with it but not how to fix it. You did give him tips on how to fix it, though, so that comment made no sense at all. Sounds like you wanted to be harsh but fell short.

btw, i don't notice much pillow shading, if any at all. So i'm not quite getting what you're saying there either.

lmao, wanted to give feedback without being constructive, so basically you just said that you wanted to insult his picture and tell him whats wrong with it but not how to fix it. You did give him tips on how to fix it, though, so that comment made no sense at all. Sounds like you wanted to be harsh but fell short.

btw, i don't notice much pillow shading, if any at all. So i'm not quite getting what you're saying there either.

Who am I to tell him how to fix his own art? I'll most likely be ignored, so why bother? Its far easier to say whats wrong and let them figure it out on their own.