Which weapon do you prefer?

Danny_TeamDan

Okay so majority of rs players in f2p decide on rune scimmy. It's fast and consistent accurate w/e but Others choose items such as rune battle axe. It's great against plates and it's slower is the downside.

I personally love runebattle axe because I use crush against plate users and hack against dhide users and switch back and forth through the styles depending on what the opponent is wearing. It's always fun to see big hits as well. And since i mainly do clan combat related stuff I don't have to be hitting so often because other members are hitting as well. Plus it's cheaper than scimmy i think so saves money when you die :oops:

So my question is which do you prefer? The common rune scimmy or rune battle axe. Feel free to say others if you honnestly prefer it. Also state your reason why

6590ew.jpg

I prefer geting rune scimmy as a drop as I can get more cash from them. Never used either of them in the last 4 years though...

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

m40A3

oh wait, this is a runescape forum.

steel pickaxe.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

I prefer the Rune Longsword, it's the coolest-looking weapon IMO. Added to the fact that it is the second-best weapon in the F2P game (coupled with the best stab), this gives me even more of a reason to use the Rune Longsword.

Sometimes I wonder why people hate the longsword. It's got TONS of potential. In fact it could be the single best weapon in the F2P game if it just had more strength, and if more monsters are prone to stab. :(

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention