72-85 mage?

shooterbob7

Is there anything good that i can do thats like 80k xp per hour? I really dont think people should alch, since its super boring, but thats the only method i know thats efficient at my lvl. I could do sc hats at soul wars, but it might cost alot. Anyone have a good method?

-thanks

shooterbob7.png

Combat mage:

Magic dart Blue Dragons = slight profit if you want to do combat mage.

Other options are

Alching

Diamond bolt enchanting

MTA Onyx enchant (way off lol)

Some ancients stuff I dont know levels to..

Superglass make

Plank make

String jewellery.

Please note I dont remember levels for most of these so I just slapped them down.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

You mean Bolt not Blast :P dont get people mixed up :lol:

But yea it profits.

Oh yeah >.<

Thanks!

Another way you could try is maging metals, but tbh with the new shop update i think you'll be lucky if you get the runes within the next month or so for any mage training.

Once you get to 80, you can use stun on the mage dummies in lumbridge. If you put it in full screen mode and set it up just right, you can have your spellbook right over the dummy, click stun, f4 to close mage menu, and click again without moving the mouse. It gets a little boring after a while, but I'm pretty sure you can get around 80-90k exp an hour, or more if you use SC hats.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[hide=Drops & Achievements]

Hunter_cape_(t).gif 99 Hunter: 4/30/09 Cooking_cape_(t).gif 99 Cooking: 6/2/2009 Attack_cape_(t).gif 99 Attack: 6/9/10

Dragon Legs x2 | Dragon Skirt x2 | Dragon Med x3 | Dragon Boots x13 | Dragon Shield Left Half x1

Abyssal Whip x2 | Granite Maul x8 | Granite Helm x2 | Granite Legs x1

[/hide]

Once you get to 80, you can use stun on the mage dummies in lumbridge. If you put it in full screen mode and set it up just right, you can have your spellbook right over the dummy, click stun, f4 to close mage menu, and click again without moving the mouse. It gets a little boring after a while, but I'm pretty sure you can get around 80-90k exp an hour, or more if you use SC hats.

im doing it at edge, and yea its good xp even with enfeeble and sc, 150k xp per hour, only con is that ppl report me for autoing....

shooterbob7.png

im doing it at edge, and yea its good xp even with enfeeble and sc, 150k xp per hour, only con is that ppl report me for autoing....

Dont worry the only way Jagex tell if you're autoing or botting is the frames, which, manually, will be much different than botting

I dont need a siggy no moar.