Team Baby Jebus straight up steamrolls Team Power Rangers

sycopath989

So, Team Power Rangers caught wind of some subtle flames coming from Team Baby Jebus in our first victory topic ever. Being filled with rage and fury over the statement of some simple facts regarding the level of TPR's performance in Clan Wars and other places, TPR decided to attempt a one-hit wonder by re-opening, fighting TBJ, and immediately closing. Call it a last hurrah, a swang song, if you will.

The fight was initially set for 3:00 EST on Monday the 7th of September, but our warlord didn't realize that he scheduled the fight right in the middle of Labor Day, when most Americans are having a beer and grilling some burgers. He asked for a reschedule, and TPR, evidently facing the same problem, agreed to renegotiate for 4:30 EST on Tuesday the 8th.

The fight was initially set as a matched-options, melee and binds only miniwar. However, hours before the fight, this occured:

ScreenShot041.png

TBJ then happily accepted a full-out, all-styles fight with both TBJ and TPR allowed to bring friends, the details worked out over another medium. Since TPR threatened a "No-Go Power Rangers" if we didn't accept, we happily massed up all our homeboys with the promise of utter carnage.

Since they thought they were gaining the upper hand with the acceptance of a full out, they were undoubtedly surprised when three TBJ officials walked into clanwars and challenged them 3 on all. After about 8 minutes of TPR stalling and whining and crying about the rules they insisted upon, TBJ leaders finally agreed to melee/binds only. This left about 75% of TBJ+friends ill-prepared, either with range gear and no robes, or wasting space with rune for blast.

With a minute to spare on the count-down timer, the rest of TBJ'n'Friends entered the arena. Judging by the smell, more than one TPR temporarily lost control of their anal sphincters.

Starting numbers

TBJ - 32

TPR - 20

090908164459.png

TPR, forced to live by the rules upon which they so vehemently insisted, decided to nemo fish and hide in the corner and cut themselves. Seriously. Throughout the fight, TPR stayed in the north-western, single-way combat section of clanwars, with a few misguided but well-intentioned "tanks" trying to test our piling power and losing horribly. Seriously, one hit. Suffice it to say that TPR should have just stayed dead. Leave the whole resurrection deal to those who know a thing or two about it. This was a classic case of "When Asking What Would Jebus Do? Goes Wrong". Here is a picture of lots of TBJ just standing around waiting for TPR to move from single.

090908164733.png

Ending numbers

TBJ - 23

TPR - 0

090908171121.png

However, these numbers are a tad misleading, as some of the TBJ + Friends in Eternal Honour has to leave to attend an event. Also, we had a sizable number of disconnects, enough that TBJ lost more people to disconnects than to TPR.

A long story short, Team Power Rangers decided they wanted to have their cake and eat it too. Unfortunately for them, they choked. Honestly, TPR, stay dead this time. It might do you guys some good, what with Laikrob posting in the Tip.It Clan Chronicle that you were coming together for this one, last epic fight.

And if you want to fight again, I think I speak for the rest of TBJ when I say, "bring it on" and "bend over here it comes again".

GreenAgeOfSovereigncopy.png

dont flame on this topic tpr.

1st. We NEVER agreed or asked on the friends part, or all styles

2nd. you NEVER accepted full out,even if we requested, wat we got was ciarran saying to me "we wont do full out smd" and kbing me from your irc.

3rd. Nox isnt EVEN ranked in tpr, and there isnt even proof of us , or you, agreeing on a change of rules.

close this.

edit: doubt we will fight you again, after you bring friends and try cheating.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

Dont deny what you wanted TPR.

I wish it wasn't so M-rated though :?

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

First of all - Nox344 is not an official of TPR, he does not have the power to change rules, which you should of asked him while he was in your IRC.

Second - you never accepted anything proposed by Nox, as shown by your screeny of you talking to him. The war was set up with Everton, any rule changes would of been requested by him or someone with his permission. No one said anything about "all styles" or "friends allowed", so I have no idea where you pulled those rules from.

Thirdly - I guess you brought Tko and whoever else because you were too scared to lose to a dead team.

Enjoy your topic LOL.

I always had the conception that a Matched war was when the 2 clans started with the same amount of people. :? Anyways I don't even see any proof that an OFFICIAL from TPR accepted a full out so yeah, nice effort. Grats on your topic, enjoy it while it lasts. :thumbup:

Had to leave half way through so went and stood in middle, ate a few pizzas then couldn't be bothered as I had better things to do, then let you kill me as Clan Europe V Corruption wasn't a fight I was willing to miss. :P

New account: Jack

Watching both topics closely for flaming, as there are obviously some disagreements here.

Will discuss the topics with another Clan Staff member, and there is a possibility that one of them will be locked, or that they will be merged.

Laikrob,

Clan Staff

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

You brought friends along, so I wouldn't call it a a true victory by your team. I'd prefer a rematch rather than senseless flaming.

So you can try bully us to accepting a full out again :shame:

I didn't make the war, so I'm not sure what was agreed upon. All that I know is that this war wasn't really a war, and more of a disaster.

j0xPu5R.png

All this was was them trying to get the upper-hand, Then getting outpulled and demanding reset cause they were gonna lose.

We dont go to their standards anymore.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

You brought friends along, so I wouldn't call it a a true victory by your team. I'd prefer a rematch rather than senseless flaming.

As seen in TPR's topic, they had friends too. Obviously it was Friends allowed.

we didnt have friends sir, only one not on any ml was redfat, that as I said, is old school tpr, and everyone in tif knows, so no idea why he wasnt in the mls.

dont talk to me about standards, you all flame and flamebait a dead team, you cheat, bring friends, dont drop, and dont even talk to REAL tpr officials before knowing who nox344 is.

Kevin ,doubt we accept a rematch from this people.

enjoy your fake topic, and your loss for breaking rules, tbj.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

RETIRED

As seen in TPR's topic, they had friends too. Obviously it was Friends allowed.

we didnt have friends sir, only one not on any ml was redfat, that as I said, is old school tpr, and everyone in tif knows, so no idea why he wasnt in the mls.

dont talk to me about standards, you all flame and flamebait a dead team, you cheat, bring friends, dont drop, and dont even talk to REAL tpr officials before knowing who nox344 is.

Kevin ,doubt we accept a rematch from this people.

enjoy your fake topic, and your loss for breaking rules, tbj.

How about controlling your members and not letting them come flame us and demand a full out, when they're in no postion to change the rules. :thumbup:

TPR. It's over. Just accept that you can't beat us even when you cheat.

Really, just accept your lost and close your team. That what you should've done.

Your fault for thinking you can be sly and break rules. You knew we would counter it with friends. And I dont care that you say "gf tko" when only 7-8 were Tko. 3-4 Were TDM. and rest were TBJ.

how about asking us about him,how about not callin tko+friends when it was never agreed upon, how about no w trying to push all styles when it was never agreed upon,

how about not kbing us from #team_bj when we, the real officials, were negotiating,

etc.

I do apologize for nox behaviour tho.

if you go to my topic you see the amount of people that werent even in tbj by the time of the war was bigger.

"cheat"? your the ones that cheated, cant even fight us 1v1.

no one was ever gonna cheat, again im sorry that nox is such a loudmouth and sorry for THAT misunderstanding.

you know well if we cheated you could call autowin, but since it was the other way around we are calling it ourselves.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

RETIRED

Out of curiousity... Since everyone screenied the first part, anyone actually screenied the part where the rules were agreed on and accepted?

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

They'll deny that they wanted to do full out first of all. We bought the friends cause we knew they would cheat by the performence of the individual that baited us in the picture

12:48:55) <@unclebilly1> since they said they're gonna cheat

(12:49:02) <@unclebilly1> i see no reason to keep to the rules eh

(12:49:53) <@unclebilly1> they already said they're not dropping

(13:49:56) <@unclebilly1> so

(13:50:04) <@unclebilly1> im inviting friends

how about asking us about him,how about not callin tko+friends when it was never agreed upon, how about no w trying to push all styles when it was never agreed upon,

how about not kbing us from #team_bj when we, the real officials, were negotiating,

etc.

I do apologize for nox behaviour tho.

if you go to my topic you see the amount of people that werent even in tbj by the time of the war was bigger.

"cheat"? your the ones that cheated, cant even fight us 1v1.

no one was ever gonna cheat, again im sorry that nox is such a loudmouth and sorry for THAT misunderstanding.

you know well if we cheated you could call autowin, but since it was the other way around we are calling it ourselves.

I had no idea of the rules because of so many changes. Don't try put all the blame on TBJ ;)

We can fight you 1 v 1, and planned to, but Nox came in and tried "negotiating". Try keep better control of your members and it wouldn't have happened.

Again, don't pin all the blame on us, you're just as much at fault and you know it.

Lolwut?

First off I'm mad with TPR officals for getting a war at 4.30 est...during the weekday...when I have school... :wall:

Second off I'm sick from reading the first post. How can a clan name themselves after 'Jesus' and flame so much. Why don't you think 'wwjd'. The rules were set up by a non offical of tpr lulz?

As for controlling our members you can prolly report them to A TPR OFFICAL...If you're not sure who is a TPR OFFICAL talk to Gen or Everton to find out :thumbup:

Enjoy this so called win. Only thing this topic shows is lack of respect - And that's what you'll be getting from the rest of the community.

6590ew.jpg