Circus

cat666

So I hear the XP is good but am struggling to find a guide which lists the best way to do it from an XP point of view.

Lots of guides about how to get max points, but I don't care about the clothing, I just want the lovely XP.

So is there a guide anywhere which tells me the best way to go about this?

Ta

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

For you, what you need to do is spam high level things, try best not to repeat them. Add a yes/no emote in atleast once (quick emote) if you may want the items eventually.

Range is really easy. Do 5 shots from the hardest points in both of them, knives should be best.

Magic is just either casting or alchemy (easier of the 2) on rather high things.

Agility would be juggling the 3 highest things and doing the 3 highest tricks.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

For you, what you need to do is spam high level things, try best not to repeat them. Add a yes/no emote in atleast once (quick emote) if you may want the items eventually.

Range is really easy. Do 5 shots from the hardest points in both of them, knives should be best.

Magic is just either casting or alchemy (easier of the 2) on rather high things.

Agility would be juggling the 3 highest things and doing the 3 highest tricks.

See I was told repeating a thing earned you no points.

If that is the case wouldn't it be better to run from 99, 90, 80 etc.? But then do I emote in between?

Also agility seems tricky as it has 2 level denominators, the act and then the juggle. I also heard juggling only gives XP once. So confusing!

Also I will never want the costumes. My fav outfit is desert robes :lol:

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

Ah. Yes continuously using the same one isnt good, Im not sure if its reduced or 0xp, but go from 99-90-80-70 and onward until you cant.

For range, the Poppinjay and Circle thing are 2 different things, so 99-90-80-70-60 on both.

For mage, 'Cast' on the highest, Alchemy the highest, and if any time leftover just do the next best.

Emotes only gain points not xp.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

While that guide is really good, I found it didn't answer my same question when I asked it months ago.

Here's a couple reads:

1) viewtopic.php?t=804712 My thread in which I ask the same question and get some good info.

2) viewtopic.php?f=30&t=770853 The thread which really explained circus exp for me.

Hope those can be of use :D .

I may put something here eventually.

While that guide is really good, I found it didn't answer my same question when I asked it months ago.

Here's a couple reads:

1) viewtopic.php?t=804712 My thread in which I ask the same question and get some good info.

2) viewtopic.php?f=30&t=770853 The thread which really explained circus exp for me.

Those were actually the threads I was hoping to link to but couldn't find them! I had even posted on one of them, lol. Anyway, they both give great information and I now have them bookmarked.

And my circus experience is always top-notch as a result of understanding how it works. :thumbup:

So is there a guide anywhere which tells me the best way to go about this?

Ta

Yes, do read this guide. It's excellent.

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=803731

This guide is awesome, but it's about points, not XP. I don't care about points. I just want the max possible XP per week.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

Here's a couple reads:

Perfect. Thanks a lot :thumbup:

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!