NI AND PH defeat WILDERLAND

generaldesor

i saw machamp for the first time with dk today.

TO BAD IT WAS TO GET RIPPED

i saw you too,was fun sniping you =]

you got k0ed by 2 snipers EL O EL

I didnt die?LMFAO

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

nice win ni.

EDIT- I like how machamp is in DV and doesnt go out with DK, yet in his TIF signature he doesnt even mention DV, only DK.

that kind of contradicts itself.

[/quote

i don't go out with dk lol?you serious?you probably don't see me coz ilusion rarely pk LOL.

And about siggy i don't have time to make 1 lol :razz:

Just because Illusion isn't out doesn't mean we have friends out or we walk around watching fights. If DV would like to hand us some rune, I mean war us, Then come into #Illusion and pm a leader to set up a pkri.

6590ew.jpg

nice win ni.

EDIT- I like how machamp is in DV and doesnt go out with DK, yet in his TIF signature he doesnt even mention DV, only DK.

[/quote

i don't go out with dk lol?you serious?you probably don't see me coz ilusion rarely pk LOL.

Just because Illusion isn't out doesn't mean we have friends out or we walk around watching fights. If DV would like to hand us some rune, I mean war us, Then come into #Illusion and pm a leader to set up a pkri.

bro we all know that we are not ready for pvp yet.

Ilusion should war stronger clans lol...

champ.gif

nice win ni.

[/quote

Name one war DV has had where they haven't relied on more people to win. We've warred GK [ Ranked like top 15? ] We've wanted to war WG they canceled. We warred LG they've beaten us twice i think. We've warred bk. We've Beaten the former number 1 TWR clan 3 times? [ TK ] We've had many more challenging wars and are looking to war more clans =] [ Dragonwood also declined us once semi recently ;\ ] If you'd like to discuss further than contact me in #team_tpr as this is way off topic

Gj NI again

6590ew.jpg

(sig9.gif)

You can use that broski^

OT: I don't think anyone cares... Everyone already has their opinion and everyone knows the truth.... truth is Generaldesor= pro.

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

To Dandaman we all know clans need to start winning wars before they even get motivated to go to PVP... come on babe you should know that #-o

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

nice win ni.

[/quote

Sir, It isn't smart to bandy about Illusion not PKing (when we have tremendous amoutns of events during the week) when your own clan has never even touched the wilderness. Like Dandaman has said if you want to troll some more then come into #Illusion and we can settle our differences there. I think #Team_Tpr would be a better matchup however. Dont be a hypocrite and say we never go into the wild, when we are constantly there, unlike yourself.

Again, Nice win PH and NI, looked fun.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

To Dandaman we all know clans need to start winning wars before they even get motivated to go to PVP... come on babe you should know that #-o

Don't chew food you can't swallow. And bro we need to teach you how to multi-quote.

6590ew.jpg

All I know is It's fun to have NI back, DK sucked at being No honor. As much as I hate NI for crashing our fights they give the AC something to do. It's actually pretty fun fighting them sometimes, we've fought them before lol. Most people on this topic haven't clanned when NI was going out with 399. Fun times lol

Ot: gj on the win guise.

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence