Farmville: a gateway drug?

Myweponsg00d

Like everyone I know plays it, and a lot... I don't see why, I think it's boring.

Hmm if Runescape was linked to Facebook...

Well I think I played Farmtown when It came up, but I deleted and/or blocket it cos it got annoying. It was like a more tedious version of RS' farming skill...

rosssigfinal.jpg

I played this ALL summer, lol. It's addicting to be honest, but I can't do anything with it now due to school.

;;;;:::.... ¸**¸ .. ¸**¸**,¸¸¸,* ©ÿ hê õå *,¸¸¸,**¸**¸ .. ¸**¸ ....::::;;;;

¸**¸ ..::;;; *¸ *,¸¸,* . ,¸¸¸,* ./¥\àêr õ árçâm *,¸¸¸, . *,¸¸,* .¸* ;;;::.. ¸**¸

*,¸¸,* .. *¸ ..::;;; *¸ **¸ .. Mäý hê õåêr ôvêñ bë wïh ÿõµ .. ¸** ¸* ;;;::.. ¸* .. *,¸¸,*

;;;;;;:::::..... *,¸¸, *,¸¸¸, *,¸¸¸,**,¸Gô îñ Þéàçê ¸,**,¸¸,* .,¸¸,* .,¸¸,* ......:::::;;;;;;

This signature was made on the RuneScape forums by me, Cy The Toast.

The annoying part is when you get 10 Farmville Gift Requests per day. Ugh...

;;;;:::.... ¸**¸ .. ¸**¸**,¸¸¸,* ©ÿ hê õå *,¸¸¸,**¸**¸ .. ¸**¸ ....::::;;;;

¸**¸ ..::;;; *¸ *,¸¸,* . ,¸¸¸,* ./¥\àêr õ árçâm *,¸¸¸, . *,¸¸,* .¸* ;;;::.. ¸**¸

*,¸¸,* .. *¸ ..::;;; *¸ **¸ .. Mäý hê õåêr ôvêñ bë wïh ÿõµ .. ¸** ¸* ;;;::.. ¸* .. *,¸¸,*

;;;;;;:::::..... *,¸¸, *,¸¸¸, *,¸¸¸,**,¸Gô îñ Þéàçê ¸,**,¸¸,* .,¸¸,* .,¸¸,* ......:::::;;;;;;

This signature was made on the RuneScape forums by me, Cy The Toast.

• 2 weeks later...

I play it a bit, and will never, ever, spend money on it, but it really isn't too horrible: it's boring until you consider the fun in networking with your friends on virtual farms.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

Today I found half of my class playing that game on a break. I wouldn't have been impressed if it wasn't that I had never seen most of those people playing videogames.

16185_s.gif

To all of you saying Farmville is dumb/childish, how are you any different than those who say the exact same thing about Runescape? I play it, and it really isn't that terrible... I agree that the only reason some people play it is because their friends do, and that this is a reason that Nintendo and some other big gaming companies are switching to "casual" games (Yeah, it pisses me off too), but can you blame people for wanting to... uh... yeah, okay. The game is crap.