All Points Bulletin

Verminox

APB: All Points Bulletin is an upcoming massively multiplayer online video game for Microsoft Windows based in urban sprawls and featuring two sides, Enforcers and the Criminals. Players may join either the Enforcers or the Criminals, and form sub-groups in these. The game design is led by David Jones, who contributed to the original Grand Theft Auto and Crackdown, and is being developed by Realtime Worlds. It is due to be released on June 29, 2010 in North America, followed by a July 1 release in Europe and July 2 in the United Kingdom.
k9999-crazyarm.gif

• 8 months later...

Bump

Release date has officially been announced for europeans :D

The time is upon us... APB is going live, and here are the important dates and times:

Early Access begins on Monday 28th June 8am GMT (9am BST) - so if you have pre-ordered, see you after the weekend! (If you haven't, you can still pre-order and join in Early Access)

Early access allows players to use a bonus 10 hours of Action district time and unlimited Social district time leading up to release. Please note that you cannot use your additional 50 hours of Action District time until then.

All Points Bulletin is officially released Wednesday 30th June 11.01pm GMT (Thursday 1st July 12.01am BST), so if you havent pre-ordered we hope to see you then!

-The APB Team

Anyone preordered? I have, played keys to the city for a couple of days and found it really cool... Can't wait for release :thumbsup:

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

Can't say I'm really interested. I'll wait and see how it fares but I will say one thing; I'm really tired of all these "massive" multiplayer online games. (it's like 200 players per world or something like that).

Can't say I'm really interested. I'll wait and see how it fares but I will say one thing; I'm really tired of all these "massive" multiplayer online games. (it's like 200 players per world or something like that).

100k per server.

then they get split into districts... I think...

Clans can have 100-200 members I think.

Most of my info comes from PC Gamer Podcast XD

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other