Team Power Rangers Massacres Divine Vindicators

ipwnage4lyfe

A little bird told us DV was out on a planned pk so we decided to do a quick 10 minute mass to hit them. We massed at gdz with the following start:

ops-1.jpg

We rushed down into bounty hunter swiftly koing Ray0608

ray.jpg

Without their beloved leader DV panicked and quickly retreated to bounty hunter bank. They came down a couple more times but were always driven back. They then attempted to take the fight to near clan wars arena (where they are most comfortable) but were still failing badly. After about 45 minutes of getting slapped around Ray decided they would go to their homeworld of 141 instead.

Thanks for the fight DV and I think everyone in TPR gained loot tonight.

Our ending ops:

091018140755.png

Nice try DV.

tpr.gif

was fun, also nice fake win topic on RSC and your getting flamed by everyone so that wasn't too smart of a move.

PS- TPR is a TEAM, not a multiclanning clan such as yourself, so don't BS TPR on how we have 3 downfall member 1 ni member and a dw member like you did on RSC, OK?

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.