Need Prayer help

knifegun

If i ecto it will save me 20mil that i don't have to go make somewhere

im not worried about that. I'm just wondering how much slower ectoing is than the alter?

Gathering the slim and crushed bones is slow but once u get them its fast exp so i was wondering if it was faster slower or the same as doing alter

?

If i eco it will save me 20mil that i don't have to go make somewhere

im not worried about that. I'm just wondering how much slower ecoing is than the alter?

Gathering the slim and crushed bones is slow but once u get them its fast exp so i was wondering if it was faster slower or the same as doing alter

?

altaring is ~ 1.8 seconds a bone ignoring teleport time and time lighting marrentils

grinding bones takes ~ 5 seconds a bone ignoring tele/walking time

collecting ectoplasm also takes ~ 5 seconds a bone ignoring tele/walking time

offering the bones takes about 0.6 seconds a bone, ignoring tele/walking time and time collecting ectotokens

needless to say, ectofuntus is at least 5 times slower

Naaxi.png

Alter, full stop (unless the bones dont buy, then get the buckets, fill them with the slime stuff (forgot name) and then all you have to do is grind an equal number of bones to the amount of buckets you made.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I know you've probably already decided, but just a quick "fun fact" in respect to gilded altars. With a Spirit Terrorbird, you get 10k xp/hr and one trip takes about 3 minutes, so it's about 3,300xp per minute (200k xp/hr) with gilded altar and even less if you're using house telly tabs and dueling rings. But just thought I'd throw that out there in case it helped at all.

- Speedyshel

Website Updates and Corrections

c15800d76c.png

*..It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not..*