Kenniths concerns

Good afternoon,

When doing this quest, I found a few little things that i think could be added to the quest guide.

Step 9

Go now and speak to Ezekial. He will tell you that he can get you past the villagers if you meet him down there.

Before speaking to Ezekial, you need to talk with Kimberly. If you dont do this first, Ezekial won't have much to say to you. Also, it would be useful to add to this step that Ezekial can be found in the fish store in the north east part of Witchaven.

In step 11 I think a little thing is missing:

Enter the next room. Your goal is to...

In the quest, you do enter the next room, BUT: in this room you find Ezekial, you have to talk to him, THEN you head to the next room, where your goal is to...

Last but not least, step 18:

Search around town for Kennith's train. If you are having trouble, ask Kimberly for a hint. Look around the base of the building she mentions.

I think it would be wise to change this to: Ask Kimberly where she has been playing with the train, she will mention a building. Look around the base of this building to find Kennith's train.

Reason: It's much easier to be guided to the correct building straight away rather than having to go look for a tiny toy train and THEN asking for a hint.

I hope this helps, for me these little things missing meant that the quest took a little bit longer than needed.

~ChiefPnut~

¸.´¸.*´¨) ¸.*¨)______________________________(¨*.¸ (¨`*.¸`.¸

(¸.´ ___(¸.The One And Only Chief Pnut)____ `.¸

Usually it doesn't take you guys long to look into submissions :wink: perhaps it's taking a while now cause this is an older one? It don't matter much lol, just hope it doesn't get pushed away and forgotten.

Ohh also, I recently submitted a route through the temple in the Within the Light quest, it has been used but I never got credited for it :shame:

Anyway, happy gaming guys and keep up the good work!

~ChiefPnut~

¸.´¸.*´¨) ¸.*¨)______________________________(¨*.¸ (¨`*.¸`.¸

(¸.´ ___(¸.The One And Only Chief Pnut)____ `.¸

The problem with most quests submissions is that most of the crew have quest capes and cannot confirm what you said, so we need to see screenshots or other people confirming this is true.

I would really like to give you the credit but I can't edit quest guides so you'll have to wait untill an other crewbie sees this or simply sent a pm to the person who did add the route (If you don't know who did it you can always pm to Cowman or Pokemama).

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Okay I searched and found your other topic http://forum.tip.it/topic/248257-within-the-light-temple-of-light-suggestion/page__fromsearch__1

... and I see that a crewbie responded and made your change and accidentally forgot. I edited the quest guide to credit you.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

I did this quest about a month or so ago, but I do remember step 11 having some dialogue with Ezekial about how to proceed through the room.

Unfortunately I can't remember much about the first point you made (I may or may not have talked to her first).

The last point is how I completed the quest as its a fair distance from the room kennith is in to the village (more so if you can't use the agility shortcuts).

We just need someone to confirm the first point

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

• 5 months later...

I can confirm the post by Chiefpnut concerning Step 9. I just did this quest today.

After rescuing Kimberly from the villagers around her house, I went and talked to Ezekial without talking to Kimberly first. Ezekial didn't have much to say to me. Also, Kimberly got scared and ran home shortly after I left her with Kennith, so I had to rescue her again.

You must talk to Kimberly before you talk to Ezekial. When you talk to Kimberly, she will go with you while you talk to Ezekial and stay there in his store. Otherwise, Kimberly will keep running back home and you will be stuck in a loop, continuously rescuing Kimberly from the villagers and won't be able to proceed with the quest.

I think this should be included in the quest guide. It is a very important point and will eliminate a lot of confusion.