Dwarf battlefield

Evil_Sabre

I'm 99 defence and 99 hp, but I still find it extremely difficult to make effective runs while killing canoneers and dwogres and such. I've tried a cannon, I've tried Guthans. The only successful people I see there are people with high summoning, which I have 1 in. Is there something else I can do to make my runs more efficient besides just constantly praying range and using prayer pots?

clansig7.gif

Raise Summoning.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

I'm 99 defence and 99 hp, but I still find it extremely difficult to make effective runs while killing canoneers and dwogres and such. I've tried a cannon, I've tried Guthans. The only successful people I see there are people with high summoning, which I have 1 in. Is there something else I can do to make my runs more efficient besides just constantly praying range and using prayer pots?

you'll be fine once the agro wears off

make sure you arent running from one side of the map to the other. after you pray for about 15 minutes you'll be good to go with just guthans

as long as you don't have a cannon up you'll be able to fight the chaos dwarves 1 v 1

i would stay away from the cannoneers though, they hit HARD

otherwise guthans can compensate once it's just 1v1

Naaxi.png

Raise Summoning.

Yes, it makes you look so cool to have two word posts, you certainly are a clever one.

Thanks for the other replies, I guess I've never been able to last long enough for the aggression to time out.

clansig7.gif

Raise Summoning.

Yes, it makes you look so cool to have two word posts, you certainly are a clever one.

Thanks for the other replies, I guess I've never been able to last long enough for the aggression to time out.

As long as you don't run all over the place, it's not difficult to last that long with range prayer on, especially if you have guthan's.

Kidd_Varrow.png

spacespider.png

Raise Summoning.

I wasn't trying to be "cool". It was my advice. You even said, and i quote:

The only successful people I see there are people with high summoning

Since you only have 1 why not raise it? And don't say "because it will ruin my 'pure' status in pvp" because the only way it will do that is if you bring a pouch. I know tons of pures who raise summoning. Even Sushi Elite (Y0 Sushi as she was known) is only 45 def with maxed stats and Summoning.

And summoning will not only help you on Dwarven Battlefield it will also help in general training, skilling, and boss hunting.

But if keeping your summoning level at 1 is "cool" then by all means do so.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Well, I just pray range and stay in the center of the battlefield. When cannoneers are non agressive, I leech off the black guard, or flash range pray if I can't find a black guard guy to leech off. I'm usually there 3 hours with 1 bunyip, 5 prayer pots, and the rest sharks.

Raise Summoning.

To be fair, though that might not have been the answer you were looking for, it is the best advice... Summoning helps with almost every scenario in the game. I'm sure you have your reasons for not levelling it, but you're missing out on a heap of benefits by not doing so.

Mordendravid.png

guthans on crush with range pray flashing is good. I'm 94 91 99 and 99 hp, and i can loose argo by praying range about half the time and healing. dont go to the edge or they go argo again

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum