Happy mol day!

Infi

This fails everywhere except America.

You put the month before the day, so here it would be 23/10 instead of the required 10/23.

Also, mol conversions is kinda hard in imperial. Even though you dont use it in the calculations. Having that in your head still messes you up.

You suckers and your imperial system. Metrics' where it's at, [bleep]es.

Actually 19/20 of the time we use metric. (haha fraction)

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Yeah, my honors chemistry class celebrated mol day with a massive test :angry: . what a fun day it was. But out of curiousity, why do we celebrate it on 10/23 and not 6/02?

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Yeah, my honors chemistry class celebrated mol day with a massive test :angry: . what a fun day it was. But out of curiousity, why do we celebrate it on 10/23 and not 6/02?

Good question. I think some schools might be out at 6/02. :???:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif