Pure F2P Goals & Achievements

This is also a thread I started on the RS forums. If you'd like to comment there feel free.

Here is the Quick find code: 96-97-883-59252952.

I have never been a member, and I would like to know how you would rank this account?

Some of my current goals are 1400 total level & 200m total exp. Eventually I'd like to max F2p but as you can see I have a long way to go. Currently my plan is to get 99 in all the skills that cost money, then save the money making skills for last. :lol:

Also I'd like to use this as a place where I can post screenies of my various accomplishments.

I'm kinda embarrassed to say but my first 99 was completely useless :lol:

99fm1.jpg

99fm2.jpg

Now I wasn't as prepared to take a screenie with my 2nd 99, but here is the best I could do at the time.

defnoob.jpg

Attack was my 3rd 99 and I totally forgot to take a screenie :angry:

120cb.jpg

My 4th 99 is my favorite so far :-D

hp1.jpg

hp2.jpg

97str.jpg

121cb.jpg

81range.jpg

1300milestone.jpg

69pray.jpg

72craft.jpg

72-craft.jpg

70pray.jpg

70-pray.jpg

98str.jpg

122cb.jpg

99stra.jpg

85mage.jpg

Check my siggy for my current stats

Currently I'm working on 89 range (about 200k xp to go). I'll probably take a screenie @ 90 range.

However I tend to jump around from skill 2 skill. It helps to keep me from getting bored easily. I'm also close to 92 mining (318k xp to go) & close to 81 smithing (118k xp to go) as well.

So after 89 range I will either go back to the mining guild to superheat addy & mith bars or mine rune ores in pvp and bh worlds.

You got some nice stats there! MUCH better than mine at the least. :P

A few tips for RCing for you (seeing that's your lowest stat):

-Train on earth runes with earth gloves on. Fastest rune (not tiara) crafting exp in F2P.

-If you do not play FOG, fire runes are the best option. Again, pure experience.

-If you are looking for profit only, water runes are by far the best. They sell for 50 GP each I believe.

-Tiaras only, craft body tiaras. Keep in mind that they sell as junk, and it is costly unless you use GOP tokens to buy your body talismans.

-Play the Great Orb Project. You can use the tokens to buy rune essence and use them to craft, or buy water talismans and sell those for huge profits.

Good luck with your goals! :D

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

You got some nice stats there! MUCH better than mine at the least. :P

A few tips for RCing for you (seeing that's your lowest stat):

-Train on earth runes with earth gloves on. Fastest rune (not tiara) crafting exp in F2P.

-If you do not play FOG, fire runes are the best option. Again, pure experience.

-If you are looking for profit only, water runes are by far the best. They sell for 50 GP each I believe.

-Tiaras only, craft body tiaras. Keep in mind that they sell as junk, and it is costly unless you use GOP tokens to buy your body talismans.

-Play the Great Orb Project. You can use the tokens to buy rune essence and use them to craft, or buy water talismans and sell those for huge profits.

Good luck with your goals! :D

Thx, I recently took a break from rcing after I got 65. I used the earth gloves method from 52 - 65. I haven't played GOP for years (not since it came out, I played to get robes and air talisman staff). I haven't been back since. Not sure which method I will use to get 70 rc (my next RC goal).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lemme guess... Jagex forced you to change your name, right? Seeing that one of your pics has "myhookah" in lower case.

I don't see what's wrong with Bigbluntz... heck I don't see why any name is offensive at all.

I guess it's Jagex thinking that a random name on the internet hurts others' feelings... <_<

Also get your rc higher.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

Yes I've had some name change issues in the last month or so. :wall: Each time I was unable to log in until I changed my display. My name would appear as [#486624759] both times until i changed it myself. #-o I don't believe, however, that Jagex considers my name to be offensive as they have changed it back for me on three occasions so far. :lol:

Yes I've had some name change issues in the last month or so. :wall: Each time I was unable to log in until I changed my display. My name would appear as [#486624759] both times until i changed it myself. #-o I don't believe, however, that Jagex considers my name to be offensive as they have changed it back for me on three occasions so far. :lol:

Well I just hope you get those issues fixed. I'm not sure why this happened, your account was probably glitching?

Man, I wish I can change MY username... having a number behind it just sounds lame.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Well I just hope you get those issues fixed. I'm not sure why this happened, your account was probably glitching?

Man, I wish I can change MY username... having a number behind it just sounds lame.

They have restored it for me for the third time to its original form which is Myhookah :grin:

Back on topic :geek: I just got 96 range :-D :thumbsup: :-D B)

Wow. Just wow. :shock:

That's the kind of account I hope mine is one day. Pure F2P just makes it all the more awesome! :thumbsup:

Keep up the great work.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations! =D>

What will you be working on next? Prayer/Magic to max out combat or something else?

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Nice. That will put all your stats at 70+. :thumbsup: I've never done FOG. How long will it take to get that many tokens?

Also, I noticed the new avvy...the Penguins are okay, but I just have to say Ottawa Senators FTW. :grin: I gotta admit though, Sidney Crosby's got some mad skills. :thumbup:

You might get a laugh from this...

[hide=wrong team?]wrongteam.jpg[/hide]

I took that a couple of years ago when we were playing the Penguins during the playoffs. Seems someone had their loyalties confused. :lol: