Sports & Fitness Rule Book

stevepole

Welcome to Sports & Fitness! :D

Just like sports we have a few simple rules that we wish for all of you to follow.

First off, all of Tip.it's forum rules still apply here. If you need to re-familiarize yourself with the rules you can find them located here.

2. Please respect others and their athletic abilities. Not everyone is at the same skill level.

3. DO NOT use this forum to seek any form of medical advice. We are not doctors and do not have the knowledge to diagnose you. If you are in need of any medical advice seek out your doctor ASAP!

4. There is no sports bashing allowed. ((E.g. If you don't like American Football don't post in that topic's discussion criticizing the sport. It is outright rude and disrespectful to other users and won't be tolerated.)

5. Revealing pictures will be allowed in an appropriate context and are always under a moderator's discretion.
    Accordingly, we'll enforce a zero tolerance policy on personal attacks. There will be no bashing or personal attacks of any kind (e.g. pictures, sports, athletic abilities). Any harassment we see will be dealt with accordingly and could result in a ban. We take this very seriously.

------------

On Another note I would also like to announce that myself will be your Sports & Fitness leaders.

If there is any concerns or questions regarding the rules, feel free to ask here or shot me a PM!

tFtfA.jpg

I like the no bashing other sports rule. Many people don't realize how physical auto-racing is (stuck in a car for 2+ hours that is over 100 degrees Fahrenheit and you have to constantly be aware of 20 different things while fighting the steering wheel) and like to complain about it. The ignorance is kind of annoying, now they just have to be ignorant in silence :smile: .

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I like the no bashing other sports rule. Many people don't realize how physical auto-racing is (stuck in a car for 2+ hours that is over 100 degrees Fahrenheit and you have to constantly be aware of 20 different things while fighting the steering wheel) and like to complain about it. The ignorance is kind of annoying, now they just have to be ignorant in silence :smile: .

I think, provided that the 'bashing' is respectful, it would be nice to see it to a certain extent. An argument that might open a few minds seems better to me than forced silence and therefore forced ignorance.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

There is no sports bashing allowed. ((E.g. If you don't like American Football don't post in that topic's discussion criticizing the sport. It is outright rude and disrespectful to other users and won't be tolerated.)

What's the difference between bashing people's favorite bands and bashing their favorite sports?

Other than that, I really like the idea of this new sub-forum. I was actually thinking about starting to workout a little, so this will definitely be helpful. :thumbsup:

There is no sports bashing allowed. ((E.g. If you don't like American Football don't post in that topic's discussion criticizing the sport. It is outright rude and disrespectful to other users and won't be tolerated.)

What's the difference between bashing people's favorite bands and bashing their favorite sports?

Other than that, I really like the idea of this new sub-forum. I was actually thinking about starting to workout a little, so this will definitely be helpful. :thumbsup:

We tend to have more of a problem with sports bashing where it will take over topics and draw them off track for pages, which is why we made it a rule. To answer your question though there is no difference between bashing someone's favorite band and their favorite sports.

tFtfA.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...