Skeletal Wyverns.

gorgoroth

I'm getting a lot of these task lately. I have skipped them all so far because i'm unsure about whether or not they are worth the hastle. Should i block them completely? Do them? If infact i should do them, what would be a good Setup? And an inventory?

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Just wear melee gear and piety (you can 10% offensive prayers, but the bones pay for the prayer pots so why not) there pretty fast as you only normally get 40 or so. Which is for me about 2 trips (maybe 1 hour in total).

As for them there nice crimsons (about 1:1 as they drop 2 per set and there one of there most common charms) and there bones sell well if you choose to bank them.

There said to be one of the best visage droppers and there other drops aren't too bad.

There like a black dragon task without the dhides really (although there fast IMO).

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Just wear melee gear and piety (you can 10% offensive prayers, but the bones pay for the prayer pots so why not) there pretty fast as you only normally get 40 or so. Which is for me about 2 trips (maybe 1 hour in total).

As for them there nice crimsons (about 1:1 as they drop 2 per set and there one of there most common charms) and there bones sell well if you choose to bank them.

There said to be one of the best visage droppers and there other drops aren't too bad.

There like a black dragon task without the dhides really (although there fast IMO).

Any special Pots or shield i need to use? Any Prayer? I really know nothing about them.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

Green Dragons Guide

Melee/range defence (barrows is fine), standard slayer gear with mind shield/dfs. Just piety, no protection pray. I found that 1 dose of super set and 6 doses of prayer potion per 9 wyverns works best for me. Fill your inv with the pots you need. Bring pony scrolls + EE, and fill the rest of your inventory with pineapple pizzas or similar high healing food. You should be able to do the task in one trip.

2dvjurb.png

What everyone else said will do. I would add, however, that you can cannon them as well.

Certainly do not skip them. They are one of the best crimson droppers in the game (Wyverns drop charms in sets of 2 and you get them roughly 50% of the time, therefore each Wyvern you kill = 1 crimson). Their drops aren't bad, but mainly cover costs more than anything else. You could, of course, keep and bank the bones (which are something like 3k each), but I feel that is too big of a hassle for anyone without a Yak; they are simply too far from a bank.

Alright thanx everyone. And yeah i was looking for Erics guide but its not on AOW anymore, or i might have missed it? I think i'll be banking the bones next time (or i'll take a tortoise and bank the last couple of them). I really could do with a few extra gp here and there.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide

The best slayer guide out there is Zarfot's. Perhaps the ONLY downside (other than a potential disagreement in philosophy) is that it is on RSOF and therefore cannot hold pictures. You can easily solve this, however, by doing a quick google search of this name plus the slayer monster, and get any other info you need.

Misunderstood Monsters

Look on the second page next tame :roll:

Lmao... I never even realised there are 2 Pages. No wonder i cant find the AOW guides sometimes -.-

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide