That FINAL Random Event!

Youmu

As you guys can see, after the random event update, many of them (including the rewards) were improved, and now had a less chance of appearing.

However, I'm not going to rant on that, since I liked randoms appearing less often.

I'm ranting about how the random event system somehow does not pick the random I need.

I need zombie gloves to finish my random event collection (if you don't count the shade set). However, these are the randoms I got recently (obviously I don't remember ALL of them):

Evil Bob.

Pillory.

Pillory again. (WHAT?!)

Maze.

Prison Pete.

Frog.

Evil Twin.

Mime.

...etc.

As you can see, NONE of those were my desired random event, and the pillory one appeared twice.

My solution(s):

-If you never got a certain random event before, you will always get that event the next time you get one.

-If you got all the random events at least once, you will always get events that you don't have all the emotes/costumes/music.

-If you already got all of the random events, and all the unlockable emotes/costumes/music, the events will be random from then on.

There, end rant. []

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Try working on prayer, I always find I get alot of zombie events that way. I'm not sure now, but it used to be partial to what you were doing. For example if you were woodcutting you'd get the Lederhosen random event and such.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

Try working on prayer, I always find I get alot of zombie events that way. I'm not sure now, but it used to be partial to what you were doing. For example if you were woodcutting you'd get the Lederhosen random event and such.

Actually, it does not matter what you are training now.

I get the Lost & Found office random event when I was powermining once.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

I'm ranting about how the random event system somehow does not pick the random I need.

That's why they are called random although they always appear after a certain ammount of xp gained depending on the skill you train.

You will get your last event cloth sooner or later. If you would train instead of posting such rants you could already have it. ;)

[404] Signature not found.

That's why they are called random although they always appear after a certain ammount of xp gained depending on the skill you train.

You will get your last event cloth sooner or later. If you would train instead of posting such rants you could already have it. ;)

I do train a lot, and I know it's random. I'm just pointing out a flaw to it - it either picks the wrong one, or ones I already got.

I also haven't gotten the gravedigger in several months. But didn't Jagex say something about the system picking events you haven't gotten in a while?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

I do train a lot

*looks at your sig* No, you don't.

I usually don't get a chance to play, but when I do, I play for hours.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog