11-Nov-2009 - Send Us Your Specs 2009

Youmu

Maybe they could keep this on file so you don't have to keep telling them your specs every time you send in a bug report. :!:

That will still be necessary because you could be on a different computer when getting the bug, or have new drivers/software installed.

Sent my specs in.

meleevsarcher.gif

136 Combat, 2290+ Skill Total

I sent my specs as soon as I saw. It's nice to see that they actually care if the players can use the updates they make.

PS-> I SURE hope they used this as a way to scan computers for macroing software. :pray: (did anyone read the Terms & Conditions?) because according to a person I met ingame, the major bot site from back in the day is up and running again and that can only lead to more restrictions and freedom removals in the future.

The scan was too fast to be that complex. I doubt that a macroing site would last long, macroing just isn't efficient enough to be worth it.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Can't wait to see whats cooking at Jagex which would require a ton of user specs. Maybe they could fix the problem on Firefox where the resizeable game window is 3 pixels larger (on each side) than it should be (resulting in scroll bars) while they're at it.

Pasty.png